Toast Top 5 Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahmed Saad has come with a late charge.

Ok it’s time to give some posters a big head.
Who are your 5 favourite posters on this site.
In no particular order the posters I enjoy the most are
stavro4
Gringo2011
George
Dr Spaceman
Popped Corn
Thanks to all for your contributions

Chuffed
Sunglasses Reaction GIF

Tbh i do nothing but shitpost and put up gifs

At least I rate Sharman as a footballer tho

No way a top 5
I'd prob have bottom 5 and everyone else is great

Anyone that posts club info, the draft stuff, players coming thru etc, training reports and pics
All that stuff that people not close to the club cant access or dont do social media...theyre my fav posters

No way a top 5
I'd prob have bottom 5 and everyone else is great

Anyone that posts club info, the draft stuff, players coming thru etc, training reports and pics
All that stuff that people not close to the club cant access or dont do social media...theyre my fav posters
Would def chip into a beer fund for the track reporters. Doing the Lord’s work.

Me...all the time.
That is all.
Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

These guys aren't bad either.

Gringo2011
Dardball/George (possibly the same dude..or Russian bots)
Mowman
Stavro (and his secret PM club, of which the first rule is not to speak of the secret PM club)
Scrappy do
Bergholt
Popped Corn
Mr Foster
Phantom
Kernal IT
Premo
St. Fly
Sun Ra
Cairnsman
#Yawkey Way & #Sully 111(knew I would forget a couple...so now amended to highlight my forgetfulness)

Special claps for: Cursing Fijian, Brut Though (for believing in the club SO much) Pebbles, Joffa and Spaceman (for his media efforts) and Captain Risky (for managing to be so perpetually angry all the time. I admire the commitment) & Austin (for living almost as far away from Australia as I do) Jwikked, and Saintos the ITK (for partaking in ego death and heroic doses) Also add Saint September, Saint Watto, and Barrels (who often makes me laugh despite his hatred of Irish whiskey)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me...all the time.
That is all.

Gringo2011
Mowman
Stavro (and his secret PM club, of which the first rule is not to speak of the secret PM club)
Scrappy do
Bergholt
Popped Corn
Mr Foster
Phantom
Kernal IT
Premo
St. Fly
Sun Ra
Cairnsman

Special claps for: Cursing Fijian, Brut Though (for believing in the club SO much) Pebbles, Joffa and Spaceman (for his media efforts) and Captain Risky (for managing to be so perpetually angry all the time. I admire the commitment) & Austin (for living almost as far away from Australia as I do) Jwikked, and Saintos the ITK (for partaking in ego death and heroic doses)
Oh that's so sweet of you , hugs and kisses from the Grumpster

As a relative newbie, always thought I had a decent post-to-reaction ratio. Guess that’s the Gen Z way of feeling validated.

And then a few weeks ago, I saw a poster who’d been here for way less time, with way less posts and had way more reactions, and had to silently tip the hat. Can’t remember who it was but I’ll be silently ‘versing’ them for the rest of my time here.

So my fav posters are that person, any ITK’s, everyone who posted on the 150th game preview thread (minus the Essendon w***ers), gringo (isn’t that negative tbh), and also the posters who regularly call s**t out that ain’t right.

Let’s make this a good off-season aye!

I'd like to propose a special "graphics award"....for services rendered to making us pi$$ ourselves(and for good humor)

The envelope please........the winner is.........the Good Doctor !!!!!!!!

The judges after tallying up the votes have all agreed that the Doc won by the length of the Flemington straight.

Well done Doc.

Honourable mentions to all the posters above.....well done everyone.

It's been a great forum so far in 2023..........controversial at times of course and we all look foward to a big forum pre season and a huge 2024.

Me...all the time.
That is all.

Gringo2011
Mowman
Scrappy do
Bergholt
Popped Corn
Mr Foster
Phantom
Kernal IT
Premo
St. Fly
Sun Ra
Cairnsman

Special claps for: Cursing Fijian, Brut Though (for believing in the club SO much) Pebbles, Joffa and Spaceman (for his media efforts) and Captain Risky (for managing to be so perpetually angry all the time. I admire the commitment) & Austin (for living almost as far away from Australia as I do) Jwikked, and Saintos the ITK (for partaking in ego death and heroic doses)
пошел на хуй, гад!

Gringo number 1
Sun Ra
phantom13 (fights the fight across multiple forums)
CursingFijian
Mowman
Beside the seaside

Also believe George and Dard Ball Get are the creation of a Russian bot.

there are numerous others who contribute to making this place a dynamic rewarding place - kudos to all who contribute in positive ways. Sure there are a lot like I who do not post a lot but visit. Makes this place worth coming to,

If BigFooty ever got to commission an independent review of the club gringo2011 would be our commissioner for sure. And what a report that would be. A bestselling, poetic tragedy of Shakesperean proportions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back