Autopsy Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't recall the example you raise, but that principle is one of the foundations of causation. So yes, it is true.
rofl

go read about it... long was not suspended on the outcome of the incident.

Not your responsibility to know, or Caminiti's, but its his responsibility to know the rules, why they are in place, and the long term potential impact of any actions like this, to any player. Pretty simple, but obviously not to some. & now I'm pointing it out to you, I'm asking if anyone is happy that another kid is a step closer to having his career in jeopardy because of a head high hit behind play. Instead I read a post saying, "common sense will prevail, move on". Pretty ordinary, as I wonder if that person would have the same opinion if it was his child getting concussed behind play. So for the sake of arguing.... all players - and fans commenting on these acts - should be aware that all human beings are susceptible to head trauma from high impact elbows to the face / head. Because they are.
Mate reverse the situation.

You’re lucky you’re not getting banned because if it was us coming to your board to say shit like “which your boy didn’t help” and “sit tight and don’t be shocked with the outcome” and “he’s just a thug and it was a dog act”

Make your point but don’t act all holier than thought and then have a sook when you get called out on it.

Here you go pie fans, a thread just for you where you can talk about the incident and others that happened 51 years ago apparently, have at it

thanks for linking that - I needed a reminder on what unreasonable counts their supporters are.

really.... or does that just suit your narrative. You dont accidentally lift your elbow into someone's face, when you are looking right at them. Apparently I'm not the only one who's crazy

View attachment 1663986

hang on... are you suggesting its his elbow that made contact to murphys face? i don't think that's correct at all:
1681796582244.png

Mate reverse the situation.

You’re lucky you’re not getting banned because if it was us coming to your board to say s**t like “which your boy didn’t help” and “sit tight and don’t be shocked with the outcome” and “he’s just a thug and it was a dog act

Make your point but don’t act all holier than thought and then have a sook when you get called out on it.

thanks for linking that - I needed a reminder on what unreasonable counts their supporters are.
you need to relax Billy... never wrote the above bolded bit, so youve either made that up in your head or read someone else's post. & I'm not sooking at all, just trying to show / repeat a perspective that I believe to be closer to reality than "it was an accident", and "common sense will prevail, move on". Human health is a pretty important topic. & If the situation was reversed, I'd actually agree with any Saints fan pointing out an action like that deserves 4 - 6 weeks. I would not err on the side of bias and feign ignorance, whilst questioning the opposing player's character, bravery, or looks though. Thats all on here

Im sure Peter Daicos faced the same dumbass comments in his career and his 2 kids are in the team, that would be one hell of a story if true
Morons will be morons. Like St.Kilda supporters hurling racial abuse over the fence after everything we went through with Winmar haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"intentional"

thats a bit cheap
His eyes were fixed on Murphy. He knew exactly what he was doing. & if it wasnt viewed as intentional, do you think he'd be going straight to the tribunal for 4+ weeks?? So its obviously also the AFL's opinion, not just mine.

b5yELOa.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to relax Billy... never wrote the above bolded bit, so youve either made that up in your head or read someone else's post. & I'm not sooking at all, just trying to show / repeat a perspective that I believe to be closer to reality than "it was an accident", and "common sense will prevail, move on". Human health is a pretty important topic. & If the situation was reversed, I'd actually agree with any Saints fan pointing out an action like that deserves 4 - 6 weeks. I would not err on the side of bias and feign ignorance, whilst questioning the opposing player's character, bravery, or looks though. Thats all on here

you must have an amazing opinion on steele sidebottom then

His eyes were fixed on Murphy. He knew exactly what he was doing. & if it wasnt viewed as intentional, do you think he'd be going straight to the tribunal for 4+ weeks?? So its obviously also the AFL's opinion, not just mine.
you think he meant to hit murphy in the head?

Serious question... do saints fans enjoy watching Rossy football, provided you sit at the top of the ladder, or was that game painful for you to watch on the weekend? It was for me / us
If you look at other games this year it’s been reasonably high scoring. This one was an arm wrestle that both teams contributed to.
Quite happy winning atm.

forearm to the jaw. where's the next slide with arm raised? What are you saying.... he leaned into his shoulder?
so now it's the form arm to the jaw. the fore arm is very different to the elbow you originally claimed.

the story is changing the more you post. you're completely unreliable.

i think its clear from the vision that caminiti retaliated to a throat punch and went to bump into a front on murphy. murphy has ducked into it looking for high contact and as a consequence of the above contact was made to murphys face from the upper arm/shoulder.

ummm yes... you honestly dont?

of course not. if he wanted to make contact to the head, he would have ended up missing him, given murphy lowered himself to the point of contact.

if he's looking to make contact to the head he would have been leaving the ground or throwing a punch to his face... similar to murphy throwing a punch to his throat that kicked off the entire episode.

you can't seriously believe caminini foresaw murphy lowering himself into the contact?

so now it's the form arm to the jaw. the fore arm is very different to the elbow you originally claimed.

the story is changing the more you post. you're completely unreliable.

i think its clear from the vision that caminiti retaliated to a throat punch and went to bump into a front on murphy. murphy has ducked into it looking for high contact and as a consequence of the above contact was made to murphys face from the upper arm/shoulder.
no its not. Elbow and forearm to the face is v similar imo... could even argue that the forearm is worse, as its a lot bigger. Youve just helped the prosecutors case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back