Preview Round 7 v Melbourne ANZAC Eve MCG Wednesday April 24th 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got to try and identify our next wingmen, but not sure who on our list is next in line.
I don’t rate HRS, Banks is not ready, Clarke injured.
Ross is injured.
Maybe Smith? But he’s just finding his feet as a small defender, it’d be a tough first up gig for a guy that’s really only in his first year.
Campbell

There is no logic to playing Naismith who has zero future with us in finals let alone flags, to Ryan who could still be part of our next flag.

Ryan can forward or ruck, Naismith is probably only going to be a ruck. Playing Nank and Naismith is like being 1 useless rotation when they aren't rucking.
💯 agree with that.

We have the same issue last 2 seasons senior players not performing and continously picked and the kids take the rapt. I just wonder are outside influences having to much say. Livingstone is a big issue for us has made a few to many mistakes under his watch.

I haven’t seen the presser yet but Kosi was dropped. Surely we aren’t going with just Lefau against Lever and May. Demons will play McDonald forward and I reckon Turner will take Lefau. May on Naismith leaving Lever as the loose man
Young or Miller will have to play as a defensive forward on May otherwise we will be too tall down back and too short up forward. Hope it is Young. Would love to see Yze try something unexpected.

We have the same issue last 2 seasons senior players not performing and continously picked and the kids take the rapt. I just wonder are outside influences having to much say. Livingstone is a big issue for us has made a few to many mistakes under his watch.
Even Yze is doing it in his post match pressers. He tells us that the young players will be inconsistent, and that's fine, but what about the senior players who aren't necessarily inconsistent, they are consistently bad. And they continue to get picked, and it's not just because of the injuries. I fully expect that when we have a full list to choose from, McIntosh, Pickett, Graham, Grimes and Short will all continue to get picked despite every one of them being average at best last season and even worse this season.

My confidence in the club making the necessary decisions in the football department is getting lower and lower.

Last edited:
Soft cap TI !!!
Can’t p!ss them off when they are still contracted. Well you can, but their salaries ( or a % ) are included in the cap .
AFL love a fair and equitable competition 😄
We have the money though CP to pay the excess tax. I just think it’s a half job and unfair on Yze as he has leftover debris from the previous camp.

Selections are a bit whatever - not a huge amount of options.
We want to play the kids, but you also need some hardened bodies around them, otherwise they just get smashed and learn nothing.

I'm more annoyed at the VFL playing at 2pm on a friggin work day.
Will be in a meeting and won't be able to watch a sneaky stream.
When has it ever stopped you ;)

FMD…2 1/2 years left….what have we become?
We just need to cut a deal with him at the end of the year to retire as it’s actually unhealthy for the young kids seeing this guy on our list. It’s culture destroying and it makes a laughing stock of our club. I don’t know what Hawks did with the Tyronasaurarse in the end , but we must do the same.

We just need to cut a deal with him at the end of the year to retire as it’s actually unhealthy for the young kids seeing this guy on our list. It’s culture destroying and it makes a laughing stock of our club. I don’t know what Hawks did with the Tyronasaurarse in the end , but we must do the same.
im no fan but its not that bad he's not on big money and he's about to turn 24 so it's not like we sold the farm for a 30 yr old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s not playing VFL
Sarcastic Joke GIF

O please do explain the decision making behind Kamdyn being our worst on the ground every week and still picked

Burt Reynolds Roger GIF
I don't work for the club, that's the point, ain't it? That we don't know

Please explain why 3 different coaches, with one being from outside the club, would all make the same choice to play him if there's no reason for it? Can't use the ol Dimmas favorite BS anymore.

that's no excuse, ive picked out a number of mistakes and was proven right. Just because theyre on the inside doesnt mean they know everything. its like how some companies employ people outside of the industry because they want a fresh look.
AND this is big footy, its what we do! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
They can be wrong, but they also have far more information than we do.

A fresh look with all the information once they join the company*. Not a fresh look from someone that sees about 5% of what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back