• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I would and I watched it also and he played well. Defensively very good with 6 tackles and hit the scoreboard but hey lets keep gifting games to Mansell. Campbell to has been way down in recent weeks.

Cumbo and Coulthard for Mansell and Campbell

McAuliffe is a mid. Ryan a tall forward and Sonsie should be played as a mid not small forward.

Hopper out opens up a mid spot.

Coulthard in for Mansell or Campbell, i agree

Sonsie in for Hopper, but McAuliffe should be in for Graham. 15 disposals and 1 tackle against Melbourne is just not good enough.

Ryan should come in for Naismith.

Kmac should remain as the sub so Ralphsmith gets another game on the wing.
Banks needs game time so should be kept.

And that showed his toughness and ability to play through the pain, he's been living off those 2 performances ever since. That one was 5 years ago.

Since then he's been mediocre at best. If he's still getting a game when everyone's available we are playing one short and depriving a younger player the opportunity to develop properly.
I agree

B: Grimes Young Miller
HB: Smith Broad Vlastuin
C: Hugo Bolton Rioli
HF: Martin Lefau Coulthard
FF: Ryan Cumberland MRJ

R: Nank, Dow, Pickett

Int: MacAuliffe, Baker, Browne, Sonsie, Mansell

Either Mansell or Coulthard as sub. Bit harsh on Mansell to be sub, but he's dropped off a bit and would like to have a good look at Coulthard.

This side has pace to burn.
Not in the back line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short, Tresize and Balta bordering on being available too.

I can't see Jimmy getting a game.

I hope Short found his kicking boots.

Balta be very handy for the rusty crusty crayfish.
Tresize was the speaker in the 3121 room at half time on Wednesday and said he was 3 weeks away from vfl

No need to rush them. Give them 1 more week so we don't have another injury recurrence.

honestly wouldnt rush short back in at all. hes just been blasting the ball straight back to the oppo all year, we've lost absolutely nothing since hes been injured. except the odd cheeky hand off goal from fifty.

FMD there's some walking backwards fastly on some players in this thread. Lol.

Imagine supporting our players despite their inexperience and required improvements instead of talking about them like they were some kind of scum that walked into Punt Rd uninvited.

Then acting surprised when they gain experience and begin to make said improvements.

Stay classy.

And Young has regressed from 2023, so I’m not more confident in him than I was but I think he will make the grade long term.
I was concerned after the previous game and then conceding a mark and goal in the first minute on Wednesday, but credit to him, he didn’t drop his head and in the end played a very good game.

We don’t have any out and out star mids though.

Yeah, but we don't have any talls at the moment, our mids can improve but players can't get taller.

Or maybe put some stops on these?

shopping

My centre line down this week:
C: Hugo Bolton Rioli
HF: Martin Lefau Coulthard
FF: Ryan Cumberland MRJ

Time to roll the dice on a few players.
Smith to half back to release Rioli to the wing. Smith plays a lot like Rioli and Rioli looks like he needs a new challenge.

Campbell can have a rest, Mansell to the bench and give Coulthard a go. He works hard and is a class crumber.

Martin up the ground a bit, we need is ability around the ball a bit more.

Ryan deep and play Cumberland as the lead up player out of the goal square. He has lost that role in the VFL and his form has dipped as a result, but he needs to be engaged more and given a definite role. His agility and ability to lead up and wheel around is very good, not many can go with him at speed.

We need to be dynamic forward, we kicked 5 goals last week, so we need to do something.
Denzel Washington GIF

honestly wouldnt rush short back in at all. hes just been blasting the ball straight back to the oppo all year, we've lost absolutely nothing since hes been injured. except the odd cheeky hand off goal from fifty.
He's close to the most overrated player on the list.

Back