• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

what a stupid comment. would have could have. he has done nothing in lower level. delisted at end of year
he only kicked 3 in a quarter last year in the same game champion

We are nowhere near as bad as 1-6 suggests.
With a near full strength team we are probably around mid-table.
And everyone knows mid-table is the worst possible spot to finish.
I’ll be filthy if we go on a winning streak once players return.
Top 5 pick is a must.

If Baker leaves, and I truly hope he doesn’t, then we have at least 2 first rounders plus our second and all those 2nd and 3rd rounders to bundle up into something decent.
It’s highly possible we have four picks inside 25 this year.
Need to draft well.

Top 5 pick is a must.
we are easily top 4 without injuries and ump reaming

If Baker leaves, and I truly hope he doesn’t, then we have at least 2 first rounders plus our second and all those 2nd and 3rd rounders to bundle up into something decent.
Need to draft well.
unfortunately we appointed chris toke for no reason at all

Mrj has been a big improver this year , I’d lost hope but credit to him, he look an afl footballer now ,,,,mansell and Campbell are battling
Mrj example shows how important opportunity and patience is. Gotta extend that to other young players too. Definitely Campbell and even mansell I don’t mind. He has a real crack and does some very nice things. Not every player can be a Ferrari.

Mrj example shows how important opportunity and patience is. Gotta extend that to other young players too. Definitely Campbell and even mansell I don’t mind. He has a real crack and does some very nice things. Not every player can be a Ferrari.
MRJ was almost killed by dimma playing deep forward.
Yze has allowed him some freedom up the ground and hey presto, we almost have a brand new recruit.

Need to draft well.

And I hope they go for tall players we are over run with mid sized players at the moment.

Top 5 pick is a must.
Agree I actually like the endeavour of the players bottom 3-5 is a MUST this season kinda reminds me of 2016 and we know what happened next year
Put a fit Gibcus Lynch and Balta in we all of a sudden have height and structure then add in the missing midfielders and we r back hopefully with one or three gun draft recruits
Could be a blessing in disguise all the injuries this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether you like or dislike Cumberland. leave that aside.

Mansell and Campbell have not played well of late. Are we going to keep gifting games?

Cumbo, Coulthard and Green all played well in our win over Melbourne yesterday.

Time to give these 3 a run. Not saying put all 3 in, but 2 of them to replace Mansell and Campbell.

Junior has taken his chance and playing well. Hope the MC mix it up and see what these guys can do cause atm Mansell and Campbell aren't providing enough output.

MRJ was almost killed by dimma playing deep forward.
Yze has allowed him some freedom up the ground and hey presto, we almost have a brand new recruit.
in fairness MRJ played 2023 way out of condition. I'm not sure where he played when dropped last year. This year he had the fitness to play in the middle in the VFL. Hey presto a new recruit.
Still leaves goals out there

Last edited:
in fairness MRJ played 2023 way out of condition. I'm not sure where he played when dropped last year. This year her had the fitness to play in the middle in the VFL. Hey presto a new recruit
He can get even fitter. Has still got a bit of turtle soup around the midriff.

Absolutely not. Dan Rioli is a far far better player off the half back line. Would be ridiculous to chuck him back in the position where he was having no impact

Won 3 flags in that role..... impacted plenty of Prelim's in that role. But yes, he has been a good Round 15 HBF too.

Very short memories indeed

Need to draft well.
Surely Yze is smart enough not to play lynch when hes "fit" again. He's done for the year, needs to focus on a full pre season.

We'll cop more injuries anyway, with Meehan at the helm, he'll steer us toward the promised draft land

And I hope they go for tall players we are over run with mid sized players at the moment.
We don’t have any out and out star mids though.

MRJ, Dow and Ralphsmith voted the 3 best ... great to see the youngsters taking big steps forward ... I will say it again - Junior is going to be better than his Father.
Lmao

Back