Preview Round 6 vs Gold Coast Suns @ SCG, Sunday 21 April, 1.00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Suns to use the tried and true blueprint of bringing elite pressure, clog up the corridor then try and hit us on the turnover and at stoppages.

For us, we need to put in at the stoppages and be judicial as to when we pull the trigger. Control possession first before we look to attack as Collins, Ballard and Lukosius are all very good interceptors and their smaller defenders are very fast and good with the ball. All obvious stuff I guess but I just hope we don't just bomb it in if we can't play the way we want.

I like the suns and where they are going and what they have.

I just think we will be fired up after some ordinary footy
My benchmarks for us being fired up are the 2016 Semi and Prelim finals. I'm generally disappointed.

But still, hopefully we don't give them a head start.

I expect Suns to use the tried and true blueprint of bringing elite pressure, clog up the corridor then try and hit us on the turnover and at stoppages.

For us, we need to put in at the stoppages and be judicial as to when we pull the trigger. Control possession first before we look to attack as Collins, Ballard and Lukosius are all very good interceptors and their smaller defenders are very fast and good with the ball. All obvious stuff I guess but I just hope we don't just bomb it in if we can't play the way we want.

I actually don't think theyll clog corridor. Hardwick's teams always play to their system and rarely does he change up his gameplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back