Preview R4 Sydney vs West Coast "Gather Round"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be pineapple.

Or just your classic orange.

Not sure I'm willing to allow anything else into the discussion.

Bananas šŸŒ but yes great list

Orange in your teeth is annoying though

Just bite them don't have to suck them or stare into strangers eyes
Sometimes you can't help it, only takes 1 second of eye contact to make everything uncomfortable.

I know it's immature but it's just the way it is. Like when squirting mayonnaise out of the bottle and it makes that farting sound, I am going to laugh every time, can't help it.

Not big on plums more of a passion fruit man

Plums are disgustingly underrated. It's a quality fruit. The sweet juicy ones can be heavenly. I wonder why they're not more popular. I guess people associate them with prunes, which are old people laxatives, but proper plums are a completely different thing.

Plums are disgustingly underrated. It's a quality fruit. The sweet juicy ones can be heavenly. I wonder why they're not more popular. I guess people associate them with prunes, which are old people laxatives, but proper plums are a completely different thing.

Maybe I have just had bad luck with plums, I like being Professor Plum in Cluedo.

Just found Plums to be disappointing like red grapes or avocado

Maybe I have just had bad luck with plums, I like being Professor Plum in Cluedo.

You have to be a bit discerning as well as lucky to get them at an ideal ripeness. They have to still be relatively solid but with a fair bit of give when you squeeze them. Too solid and it's too early - they'll be tasteless, dry and unpleasant to bite into. Too ripe and they'll be worryingly soft and gooey, as well as sickly sweet. Can be a major turn off. They have to be just right for a proper experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be pineapple.

Or just your classic orange.

Not sure I'm willing to allow anything else into the discussion.

Blood orange, ruby red grapefruit, peacherine a hybrid of peach and nectarine (glorious)

The plums that are dark red inside are elite.

Eating one right now

Agree about red grapes but try cooking with some. Iā€™ve never cooked with grapes before

I slow roasted some green and red grapes with equal amount of cherry tomatoes, a jalapeƱo , some garlic and ginger with some slab bacon. Made stacks. Had some with pasta and the rest tossed with greens and a boiled egg for lunch. It worked. Yum.

Agree about red grapes but try cooking with some. Iā€™ve never cooked with grapes before

I slow roasted some green and red grapes with equal amount of cherry tomatoes, a jalapeƱo , some garlic and ginger with some slab bacon. Made stacks. Had some with pasta and the rest tossed with greens and a boiled egg for lunch. It worked. Yum.

Roasted grapes? and it worked well? Id try it I guess

what time do I get to yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back