Preview R4 Sydney vs West Coast "Gather Round"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've no problem with him being the travelling ruck emergency.
Covers all bases with the emergencies and allows McAndrew and Green to continue their development in the reserves.

Hmmn … I spose he can do the pie floater run for post game snacks and buy King George Whiting*for the team and staff… Least he can do.

* For some reason SAs KG Whiting is huge compared to what we catch in Vix.

Horse made a good point that I couldn't stop noticing on rewatch, and that was how bad our spoiling was last week.

Fisting the ball in all the wrong directions and some boys going up and missing the ball with their hands altogether. Diabolical.

YES, said during the game we were fisting poorly, partly to amuse myself, but it was true, Was Grundy grand final like

Fox going back then I assume

Means Wicks could be handy fwd
We may not bother. We won the corresponding Gather Round game against Richmond last year with Blakey our only "KPD", Fox as well, with Gould coming on as sub in his debut. Absolute riches this year in comparison.

I really hope behind closed doors, some home truths were told this week. Any hubris has been called out and strips have been torn off individuals privately. Just watching vision of their efforts for ten or so of the boys with the line coaches would be punishment enough, especially if they had to explain their thought processes..

I really hope the player who made the unfounded accusation has made a heartfelt personal apology to Sam as well as to the playing group as a whole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the internet.
You deal with people that would rather balance a plum on a spoon than appreciate pop culture references...
Earnestly so

I kind of want to try and balance a plum on a spoon now

Until you visit Japan. You will never truly appreciate citrus

I feel like Caesar only has a small window for overseas travel between the draft and pre season training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back