Preview ROUND 10: Lions v Tigers, Gabba, May 18 2024 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dev straight to reserves?

Makes sense. Wasn't in good form before his injury. Give him a few weeks to build form with an eye on getting him back in after the bye.

More Datsun Martin than Aston Martin these days. No disrespect, age will weary them…
Dear Ad Adstra,

Are you speaking ill of Datsun? If so we are no longer friends. I drive a 370Z Nismo for only one reason. Mrs DP was not going allow me to buy my second 240Z, 40 years after buying my first one.

I loved my Datsun.

1715851909912.png

Just a pity that if Bruce is made the sub he won't be able to top up his game time in the VFL this weekend, given they are playing in Melbourne on Saturday. Might have to run a few laps after the game with Damien Austin.

Same with Bruce to replace early in the third provided no injuries. Give the two young fellas roughly even time and Brain just looks ready to go a full game.
Geez I meant to say Bruce to replace Morris and forget to put his name in 🤪

Step 1 ... Wonder why the game day thread isn't up
Step 2 ... Contemplate helping out by starting it himself
Step 3 ... check it wasn't already there and they just forgot to lock/announce in the preview thread
Step 4 ... realise that the game is tomorrow not today and be relieved the public stupidity of step 2 was averted.

Step 5 ... waste time typing about it 😁

Makes sense. Wasn't in good form before his injury. Give him a few weeks to build form with an eye on getting him back in after the bye.
Plus we dont actually really have injuries in the inside midfield. Basically almost all our outs are on the flanks where Dev hasnt really succeeded

Plus we dont actually really have injuries in the inside midfield. Basically almost all our outs are on the flanks where Dev hasnt really succeeded

I wouldn't mind Dev in the forward line or even on the wing playing close to stoppages like Berry was doing before moving on the ball.

I wouldn't mind Dev in the forward line or even on the wing playing close to stoppages like Berry was doing before moving on the ball.
Unfortunately Dev is a worse ball user than Berry. If he plays on the wing the game day thread would go into meltdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back