No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

It could also mean Xavier O’Halloran. :p

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Not supporters , but Justin Longmuir whinging about playing away last night against West Coast and having a brutal fixture as stated in his presser.
Cmon bud, surely you are better than that

Not supporters , but Justin Longmuir whinging about playing away last night against West Coast and having a brutal fixture as stated in his presser.
Cmon bud, surely you are better than that
Wonder how he would like double up games V Brisbane, Collingwood, G.W.S., Port and Geelong?

Wonder how he would like double up games V Brisbane, Collingwood, G.W.S., Port and Geelong?

He wouldn’t. Because Fremantle are s**t.

We on the other hand don’t care.

campaigners got injuries to fringe players Take cripps Walsh McKay Curnow Weitering outcampaigners would win the spoon

From the Bitchmond board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fair to say that Norf fans aren't terribly chuffed seeing Harley Reid tearing it up over in the west. But this is an absolute gem....

"Why did we win that game last year? All we had to do was lose, and get Harley Reid. We’re so good at losing. Just had to do it one more time. But no 😂
Our club is George from Seinfeld"

It's fair to say that Norf fans aren't terribly chuffed seeing Harley Reid tearing it up over in the west. But this is an absolute gem....

"Why did we win that game last year? All we had to do was lose, and get Harley Reid. We’re so good at losing. Just had to do it one more time. But no
Our club is George from Seinfeld"

Yes, north have won 1 of their last 27 games and it had to be that one.

I also read they need to win 9 games this season to avoid the worst 5 year run of the afl era.

They won their first 2 games of 2020, since then won 10 out of 88.

Yes, north have won 1 of their last 27 games and it had to be that one.

I also read they need to win 9 games this season to avoid the worst 5 year run of the afl era.

They won their first 2 games of 2020, since then won 10 out of 88.

I was told by a Norf supporter a few years back that they have a better list than us. Yeah, 10-88 is outstandingly s**t house in anyones language. 😂

I was told by a Norf supporter a few years back that they have a better list than us. Yeah, 10-88 is outstandingly s**t house in anyones language. 😂
I still remember the 'North Melbourne is closer to a flag than' Facebook page who used to spam every post our club made saying the same 😂 wonder if they've thrown in the towell yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back