No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

I was told by a Norf supporter a few years back that they have a better list than us. Yeah, 10-88 is outstandingly s**t house in anyones language.

We were 4 from 43 when we sacked bolts, who seemed to think we were a development team outside of the AFL. The Teague years of being more competitive than that at least enabled us to attract guys like Martin, Williams and Saad. That wasn’t happening if we went another year or two doing what we were doing under bolts.

Basically what north have now is what we were looking at keeping Bolts.

We were 4 from 43 when we sacked bolts, who seemed to think we were a development team outside of the AFL. The Teague years of being more competitive than that at least enabled us to attract guys like Martin, Williams and Saad. That wasn’t happening if we went another year or two doing what we were doing under bolts.

Basically what north have now is what we were looking at keeping Bolts.
Except we were paying Bolts peanuts and not half the soft cap.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Except we were paying Bolts peanuts and not half the soft cap.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is that, and admittedly Cripps, Curnow, McKay, Walsh and Weiters were on the list in 2019 and driving us forward now.

I do think Bolts continuing as he was would have hurt us being able to attract the additional pieces we got in Martin, Williams, Hewett, Saad and Cerra. All those guys came via trades or free agency before Voss had coached a game.

Why does everyone think the blues are world beaters?

1. Win v bris by 5 pts (after being 7goals down)
2. Win against rich (by 5pts!!)
3. Win against north (enough said)
4. Win against Fremantle (literally gifted by umpiring)
5. Win against gws (missing Taylor and cog) arguably their best win but GWS were poor and Taylor was huge out.

They are not this unstoppable force 😂
GWS weren't really poor, they had their game going. Taylor out doesn't equate to your entire HB line, 3rd best mid, starting HFF and FP players out!

GWS were on top the ladder and have played better opposition than Geelong.

Colonwood are crapping their dacks and I love it!

I live in a very ‘Carlton centric’ area of Melbourne, and I’ve seen numerous Blues jumpers and scarves today.

At the local Woolies this morning, a guy serving at one of the checkouts was wearing his Carlton jumper. I actually asked another staff member if he was ‘allowed’ to do that, and whether ‘his boss knew about it’. Her reply to me -‘are you a Collingwood supporter?’.

Fair enough.

But it’s very distressing, and not even September
Pies board officially turned into Karen's

Pies board officially turned into Karen's
So triggered that they felt the need to dob him in.
Probably would've stayed and recorded if the boss came down and told him to take it off, then posted to social media for all the back patting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May not be, but it's also extremely believable.

That Woolies would allow an employee to wear any other clothing other than the store uniform? Seems not plausible but then again… What this all amounts to is that Collingwood supporters are massive pricks.

GWS weren't really poor, they had their game going. Taylor out doesn't equate to your entire HB line, 3rd best mid, starting HFF and FP players out!

GWS were on top the ladder and have played better opposition than Geelong.

Colonwood are crapping their dacks and I love it!
Nice work on Colonwood BTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back