Universal Love Footy Related Things we are still cranky about -

Remove this Banner Ad

Letting Eddie go to Adelaide for what was reported as a $50K pay rise, Malthouse...
Ratt's being stabbed in the back, Malthouse....
Letting Waite go for ultimately nothing, Malthouse..... (not sure, good narrative though)
Anything to do with Malthouse, except for Daisey, liked Dale...
A complete Filth driven infiltration, classic Putin manoeuvre.....McGuire/Malthouse

Special mention to Milburn though, at least two hundred baggers outside the players exit an hour after the game baying for blood, in Sydney they call that a riot, in Carlton it's known as 'business'.....

Last edited:

I am still pi55ed off about the club being accused of tanking.

Suddenly, we could apparently choose when and where to lose, completely oblivious of how utterly crap we actually were.

We had the mammoth injury lists we constantly sustained, the back-room infighting, financial burdens and a competition desperately trying to rub our faces in the mess.

But somehow, we had concocted this master strategy to lose, the most successful club in the competition.

Insane, nonsensical slander made by a cacophony of putrid molluscs.

Steven Oliver.

After a couple of seasons playing for us, couldn't handle living in the big smoke and went back home to Castlemaine, never to return again.

Still wonder what could've been if he hadn't left. Wasted potential.

I wonder what might have been in 1993 if David Parkin had thrown caution to the wind and played a young Kouta and Oliver in the Grand Final.

:think:

I wonder what might have been in 1993 if David Parkin had thrown caution to the wind and played a young Kouta and Oliver in the Grand Final.

:think:
Me too agro :thumbsu:.

Been a few comments that our champion team of the 90s should've won more than 1 flag... and I completely agree! Then I wonder about how that might have been more of a reality if Oliver had stayed. Remember feeling gutted when he left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone remember that the hawks runners and staff used to wear dark polos with a tiny bit of yellow trim? maybe 2014ish.

I can't find footage but I seem to remember Heath Scotland kicking to an all dark clad Hawthorn doctor in acres of space on the wing...

Still pisses me off that they were allowed to wear and enter the field of play in kits so resembling their opponents.
Yep was a game at marvel, was in level three, behind goals and every time we ran out of defence there runners / medics would sprint off the bench. Picked it up early in the game

Oh yeah our friend Luke Darcy who was the only one on the Rising Star voting panel not to give Sam Walsh top votes.

:rolleyes:
Darcy is an absolute FIGJAM flog. Has anyone seen him out at one of his family's pubs? Have seen him on more than one occasion where he's had a red rope around his table to keep the public away from him 😂 As if anyone would want a selfie with that tosser. Has a very high opinion of himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back