Universal Love Footy Related Things we are still cranky about -

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets have some fun with things we are still cranky about.

Some came up after the Freo match and i want to know some of yours.

My main one would be Milburne on Silvangi. Not just the hit but his actions in being a douche about it in front of our crowd after.
I was standing on the wing behind AFL members that day - pie stand left, beers to the right - 50 mts from oppo players box - the ground shook!

Shai Bolton showing Doc the ball, honestly the action was an attempt to embarrass one of the true champions and gentlemen of the game.

Total back fire imo Bolton widely regarded as a tosser since.

The worst free kick I’ve ever seen, Round 23 2022.
4th quarter, Jack Silvagni is pushed in the back, and gets a free paid against him, after Cripps has taken a mark to have an easy set shot at goal when we’re well on top. Lose and miss finals by 1 point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than these two incidents, Rod Galt missing a simple goal in the goal square to cost us the game back in the ‘70’s still irks.
Rod Galt 😂😂😂 Love it.

Still cranky (maybe not the best description) that we were robbed of seeing Peter Motley become a Carlton great.
Came across with Bradley & Kernahan in 86 along with a couple of others in Dorotich from WA

Had a resume equal to that of Kernahan & Bradley as a 20 year old. Senior B&Fs for Sturt, Fos Williams medal winner, All Australians you name it.

Was absolute silk. Tragedy.

Shai Bolton showing Doc the ball, honestly the action was an attempt to embarrass one of the true champions and gentlemen of the game.

Total back fire imo Bolton widely regarded as a tosser since.

Yeah that was just pure jerkery

Missing out on Dylan Shiel because we didnt try hard enough

Michael Long’s touched goal in 93.

And 93 in general.

Yes if I remember correctly we rested Greg Williams for the last match of the round with a "cold." We lost that match and gave up top spot.

On the other hand I came across for the semi final vs Crows and Madden's "run" still makes me grin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back