No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Took a yonder over to the Freo Board and noticed a new thread

"Reasons to hate Carlton"

Nick Offerman Smile GIF
They have a Board????

Took a yonder over to the Freo Board and noticed a new thread

"Reasons to hate Carlton"

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Fremantle have “more” reasons to hate us on top of all the other reasons they’ve drummed up over the years? Yikes. 😂

Murphy’s goal, Umpires, Newnes goal, Bid on Henry (WTF? Now you’re a bit desperate, that one isn’t against any rule), Cerra, Acres, Motlop, Umpires, Cottrell’s goal, But not so fast - how about the touched off the boot before Cottrell’s mark, Umpires, Cottrell’s mark, But not so fast - how about the defender that punched the ball into Cottrell’s hands. Surely they can’t add more to the growing list of reasons to hate Carlton.

Carlton supporters response to Fremantle supporters hatred towards us.

1712656222393.gif

Fremantle have “more” reasons to hate us on top of all the other reasons they’ve drummed up over the years? Yikes. 😂

Murphy’s goal, Umpires, Newnes goal, Bid on Henry (WTF? Now you’re a bit desperate, that one isn’t against any rule), Cerra, Acres, Motlop, Umpires, Cottrell’s goal, But not so fast - how about the touched off the boot before Cottrell’s mark, Umpires, Cottrell’s mark, But not so fast - how about the defender that punched the ball into Cottrell’s hands. Surely they can’t add more to the growing list of reasons to hate Carlton.

Carlton’s supporters response to Fremantle’s hatred towards us.

View attachment 1954805

A simple heck em!!!!! Should suffice.

:p

Just a word of advice.

Don’t emoji troll react on Oppo Boards.

In my many years of posting on here, I don’t think I’ve ever read an opposition boards autopsy thread (or any thread). I’ve probably missed so much comedy gold but I don’t see the point in it tbf. I get my dose of opposition comedy on this thread.

In my many years of posting on here, I don’t think I’ve ever read an opposition boards autopsy thread (or any thread). I’ve probably missed so much comedy gold but I don’t see the point in it tbf. I get my dose of opposition comedy on this thread.

The MB autopsy threads are hilarious.

Plenty of comedy gold in the Carl v Freo autopsy thread 😂

I do my best :p

The MB autopsy threads are hilarious.

Plenty of comedy gold in the Carl v Freo autopsy thread 😂

I do read some MB stuff. I reckon I’ll start reading the MB autopsy threads then. I should start with the Carlton vs Fremantle one. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You speak as if those players were long shots to make it.

Curnow & McKay went pick 10 and 12 in the 2015 draft.
Carlton have been horrendous for years. It's solely down to first round draft picks why you have risen up the ladder. Curnow would have been the best player in the game had he not suffered on-going knee issues.

In fact, Carlton should have made finals at least 1-2 years sooner than what they did.

What's with Geelong supporters and their sudden disdain for us?

Typically they've been pretty quiet on us, even cordial at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back