Universal Love Footy Related Things we are still cranky about -

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much all of mine have been covered, great job team - I am now irate all over again. 😉 Between Dean Wallis, Jason Johnson, Sam Lonergan, that old sniper Sheedy, SOS's touched behind and 93 in general, it's no wonder that I despise Essendon with every fibre of my being. Also losing Hamill and Waite for not much then having them mouth off about how it was good for them and that we were no good still irks.

One more: Getting 🤬 all (aka access to state league players) from AFL in 2018 while subsequently GC and then NM, both not in worse positions, were absolutely loaded up with draft bonanza. Cannot tell me AFL was not waiting for us to pull ourselves above GC before bestowing a treasure chest on them. And why they care about NM anyway, nobody else (except their paltry fan base does)!

Pretty much all of mine have been covered, great job team - I am now irate all over again. Between Dean Wallis, Jason Johnson, Sam Lonergan, that old sniper Sheedy, SOS's touched behind and 93 in general, it's no wonder that I despise Essendon with every fibre of my being. Also losing Hamill and Waite for not much then having them mouth off about how it was good for them and that we were no good still irks.

One more: Getting all (aka access to state league players) from AFL in 2018 while subsequently GC and then NM, both not in worse positions, were absolutely loaded up with draft bonanza. Cannot tell me AFL was not waiting for us to pull ourselves above GC before bestowing a treasure chest on them. And why they care about NM anyway, nobody else (except their paltry fan base does)!
Are you me? Because I think the same.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kouta being robbed of the Brownlow in 2000. Even though he missed the last few games it never should have been that close. If it was this day and age he would've got 3 votes in every game.
That were the days where goers and triers got heaps of votes. Ablett could kick ten but only get 1 vote but another player who somehow played an unusually great game got the 3 votes, although Ablett was BOG by a country mile.

That were the days where goers and triers got heaps of votes. Ablett could kick ten but only get 1 vote but another player who somehow played an unusually great game got the 3 votes, although Ablett was BOG by a country mile.

Or want to be figjams like umpire John Russo - deliberately contrived to have the umpires not vote for Greg Williams in his 44 possession game in 1993 which did cost Greg Williams a Brownlow Medal - and why I often refer to him as “Moral Triple Brownlow Medallist”

Star Wars Episode 2

Also: Salary cap penalties, together with lack of priority picks in GC and GWS expansion eras. Yes, there needed to be punishment (not only as penalty, and deterrent to others, and to enforce cultural change). But my opinion is that many in AFL circles were happy to see us down and stay down.

Star Wars Episode 2

Also: Salary cap penalties, together with lack of priority picks in GC and GWS expansion eras. Yes, there needed to be punishment (not only as penalty, and deterrent to others, and to enforce cultural change). But my opinion is that many in AFL circles were happy to see us down and stay down.
I wrote a long, embittered post about the salary cap debacle, but deleted it in a moment of self-reflection.

Sufficient to say that the lack of transparency in the application of the rules, and the squalid agendas of the main protagonists, annoys me to this day.

I wrote a long, embittered post about the salary cap debacle, but deleted it in a moment of self-reflection.

Sufficient to say that the lack of transparency in the application of the rules, and the squalid agendas of the main protagonists, annoys me to this day.

Feel free to post it anyway if you think it could be cathartic, that’s what this thread is for.

Plus I love hearing the blue version of events after putting up with the only “carltank cheats” narrative from troglodytes elsewhere!!!

I still love to bring up the * drug saga any chance I get even though it still makes my blood boil to think of the carpet sweeping and wet lettuce leafing of the AFL.

🤬 heckin drug cheating scum!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather not say it again Luke Darcy, only one Jezza, and it’s not Jeremy Cameron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back