No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Norf board. They aren't taking the defeat very well at all are they?:grinv1:

Just a reminder that the opposition have been kissed on the clacker by the AFL for the best part of 15 years - and have still done * all.

Is anyone else struggling lately to enjoy footy even as a spectacle anymore?
The constant rule changes every year tweaking s**t endlessly have made the already terrible umpires be at a standard as low as I can recall..
Any semblance of enjoyment I used to get from football as a sport is drying up more every year. I barely bother with neutral game unless it’s finals, I used to watch at least a couple of non north games every week.
Of course following North lately hasn’t helped the enjoyment but games like today demonstrating blatant corruption make me question if this sport even is fun to watch on any level

From the Norf board. They aren't taking the defeat very well at all are they?:grinv1:

At least they haven’t gone full Liverpool supporter and asked for a replay.

Sure, no problem, we’ll kick the s**t out of you in that game as well.

The first step is not allowing any Carlton exits out the front of centre bounce. Take Curnow and McKay out of their team and they're nothing special
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Ground breaking stuff from the Anchors fans

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Ground breaking stuff from the Anchors fans

That might actually be the best one yet. Brilliant call. 😂

It pains me to say that we’d be nothing special if we removed Cripps, Walsh, Weitering, Saad and Cerra. :(

Ironic that Carlton are making hay whilst the sun shines with Collingwood's slow start to the season...

The number of times Carlton have started a season 1 and 3 (or worse) since the turn of the century?

12 times.....

Oh my.
This was in the Cats vs Hawks thread for some reason?

Someone clearly fudged up.

At least they haven’t gone full Liverpool supporter and asked for a replay.

Sure, no problem, we’ll kick the s**t out of you in that game as well.

Which game? Tottenham? A replay would be stupid but that was the worst mistake since the introduction of VAR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which game? Tottenham? A replay would be stupid but that was the worst mistake since the introduction of VAR.

Yeah, that game. There was a huge debate about it on one of the football threads. Crazy. 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back