NRL NRL 2024 - Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 11th April
Newcastle vs Sydney Roosters (McDonald Jones Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 12th April
Melbourne vs Canterbury-Bankstown (AAMI Park - 18:00)
Brisbane vs Dolphins (Suncorp Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 13th April
New Zealand vs Manly-Warringah (Go Media Stadium - 15:00)
Parramatta vs North Queensland (CommBank Stadium - 17:30)
South Sydney vs Cronulla-Sutherland (Accor Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 14th April
Wests Tigers vs St.George-Illawarra (Campbelltown Sports Stadium - 16:05)
Canberra vs Gold Coast (GIO Stadium - 18:15)

Bye: Penrith

Last edited:

Will be a good round as always. But only marquee game now is Warriors vs Sea Eagles. Given injuries to certain teams, Dolphins vs Brisbane abd Eels vs Cowboys no longer as marquee.

Tigers vs Dragons should be a cracking gane tho. Still reckon Titans are due, they're almost there.

My Rabbits....maybe without Mitchell they play better?

Newcastle- zilch confidence but that Roosters side is depleted but I will not be shocked either way
Mwlbourne- just a bit too classy at hime
Brisbane- Walsh is apparently back this week or next and Hass the week after this game. Brisbane at home win.
Manly- this is my upset but I do rate this Manly side
NQ- by a lot! Eels are awful without Moses
Cronulla- hopefully by a lot so we can sack our coach!
Tigers- again not a confident tip but I'll go with the side I rate slightly more
Canberra- this could get ugly.

Just our luck, no Mitchell and the coach under the pump.

Don't stress mate you'll win by 30 plus though at least it's about time Jye Gray actually plays for us. I'm all for you thrashing us so our coach is sacked.

Is Walsh confirmed? I'd heard they were aiming for next week with Haas the week after.

He is playing, Haas is next week or the week after at the latest. Sailor probably stays in the side somewhere though you's assume just not sure where

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knights v Roosters - Knights 13+
Storm v Bulldogs - Storm 13+
Broncos v Dolphins - Dolphins 1-12
Warriors v Sea Eagles - Warriors 1-12
Eels v Cowboys - Cowboys 13+
Rabbits v Sharks - Sharks 13+
Tigers v Dragons - Dragons 1-12
Raiders v Titans - Raiders 13+

Newcastle- zilch confidence but that Roosters side is depleted but I will not be shocked either way

I thought Newcastle would be shorter then $1.57 at home against a depleted side LoL.... yea Newcastle won't make the 8.

I thought Newcastle would be shorter then $1.57 at home against a depleted side LoL.... yea Newcastle won't make the 8.

Honestly if it wasn't Souths being so bad the alarm bells would be huge Newcastle way. Have no confidence tipping them but youd assume a Roosters side missing that many players won't score enough to make Newcastle nervous, but honestly Newcastle won't make the 8 on form. A coach changing halves every 2 weeks is a huge red flag

Honestly if it wasn't Souths being so bad the alarm bells would be huge Newcastle way. Have no confidence tipping them but youd assume a Roosters side missing that many players won't score enough to make Newcastle nervous, but honestly Newcastle won't make the 8 on form. A coach changing halves every 2 weeks is a huge red flag
Na, they wouldn't. We've only had the one bad loss so far this season (Canberra round 1).

Since then, we've lost to NQ in Townsville (in a game we should've won) and NZ in NZ. Two of the tougher road trips any team will play this season.

Hastings/Gamble deserved first crack but Hastings/Cogger was always the right partnership.

Na, they wouldn't. We've only had the one bad loss so far this season (Canberra round 1).

Since then, we've lost to NQ in Townsville (in a game we should've won) and NZ in NZ. Two of the tougher road trips any team will play this season.

Hastings/Gamble deserved first crack but Hastings/Cogger was always the right partnership.

The loss to the Cowboys isn't looking that great with Brisbane belting them minus half their big names though. Newcastle not sure what they have done to improve their side, it's still pass it to Ponga and hope he does something, he is a star don't get me wrong but lets be real good top sides will just sit on him. Not sure how Hastings/Cogger wasn't the first and only partnership, Cogegr played well for a top side last year.

The loss to the Cowboys isn't looking that great with Brisbane belting them minus half their big names though. Newcastle not sure what they have done to improve their side, it's still pass it to Ponga and hope he does something, he is a star don't get me wrong but lets be real good top sides will just sit on him. Not sure how Hastings/Cogger wasn't the first and only partnership, Cogegr played well for a top side last year.
North Queensland are 2nd on the ladder. Lets not pretend they aren't a good side.

Cogger was always going to sit initially, Gamble and Hastings were the partnership that had us win 10 straight at the end of last season.

I'm actually really happy with O'Brien. He hasn't sat on his hands and has made the change early enough.

North Queensland are 2nd on the ladder. Lets not pretend they aren't a good side.

Cogger was always going to sit initially, Gamble and Hastings were the partnership that had us win 10 straight at the end of last season.

I'm actually really happy with O'Brien. He hasn't sat on his hands and has made the change early enough.

They are second but look who they have beaten....Dolphins, Dragons and Titans are 3 of their wins, I'd be stunned if any of those 3 are in the 8 at the end of the year. Them and the Dolphins have had the draw from heaven to start the year. Other sides have had the opposite. How teams have played a side twice within 8-9 rounds is beyond me. Have always said play each other once and lottery the rest afterwards.

We will see with OBrien not convinced he's more than lets pass it to Ponga, we'll see I hope you are right as I do like watching them play just hate seeing Johns being smug lol

Knights v Roosters - Roosters
Storm v Bulldogs - Dogs
Broncos v Dolphins - Brisbane
Warriors v Sea Eagles - Warriors
Eels v Cowboys - Cowboys
Rabbits v Sharks - Sharks
Tigers v Dragons - Tigers
Raiders v Titans - Raiders

Kinda seems this season so far that just about every team has looked pretty ordinary at times; no real stand-outs.

Knights v Roosters - Knights
Storm v Bulldogs - Storm
Broncos v Dolphins - Brisbane
Warriors v Sea Eagles - Warriors
Eels v Cowboys - Cowboys
Rabbits v Sharks - Sharks
Tigers v Dragons - Tigers
Raiders v Titans - Raiders

Thanks for the formatting, LF! :)

Warriors are one of the form teams, and at home, not surprising they're favourites.

Bit I give the Sea Eagles a massive chance, if the forward pack can repeat their outstanding efforts from last game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back