NRL NRL 2024 - Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 4th April
Melbourne vs Brisbane (AAMI Park - 20:00)

Friday 5th April
Canterbury-Bankstown vs Sydney Roosters (Accor Stadium - 18:00)
Newcastle vs St.George-Illawarra (McDonald Jones Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 6th April
South Sydney vs New Zealand (Accor Stadium - 15:00)
Manly-Warringah vs Penrith (4 Pines Park - 17:30)
Dolphins vs Wests Tigers (Suncorp Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 7th April
North Queensland vs Gold Coast (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 16:05)
Canberra vs Parramatta (GIO Stadium - 18:15)

Bye:
Cronulla-Sutherland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AnUltimateRessie - never in doubt 🙃

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Cracking contest. From where I'm sitting, you're all loons with your nonsense about Klein. Refs aren't 'bent', as well you all know, or you wouldn't bother watching. Don't talk tripe. You can criticise individual decisions, but to suggest some great conspiracy...:rolleyes:

Cracking contest. From where I'm sitting, you're all loons with your nonsense about Klein. Refs aren't 'bent', as well you all know, or you wouldn't bother watching. Don't talk tripe. You can criticise individual decisions, but to suggest some great conspiracy...:rolleyes:

I watch for the enjoyment and try and forget about the refs. It's one of the reasons I watch more Australian football these days than Rugby league.

That was a crazy game. So many momentum shifts throughout I felt there was a new winner every few minutes.

Some of the tries were brilliant, others will be remembered for their sheer oddity like the Ezra Mam try where he just accelerated through on a lucky bounce.

A very entertaining match with a lot happening in 80 minutes, it just needed a couple of sin bins to complete the drama.

As long as it was within one score/try within the last 10 minutes, I always felt Melbourne would find a way to win.

Ref was fine actually showed why he’s the best in the game. Everyone will complain about the last try not being given live but there were 4 blokes around the ball he couldn’t see it going down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back