NRL NRL 2024 - Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 2nd May
South Sydney vs Penrith (Accor Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 3rd May
Manly-Warringah vs Canberra (4 Pines Park - 18:00)
Brisbane vs Sydney Roosters (Suncorp Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 4th May
Canterbury-Bankstown vs Wests Tigers (Accor Stadium - 15:00)
Gold Coast vs Melbourne (Cbus Super Stadium - 17:30)
North Queensland vs Dolphins (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 5th May
Newcastle vs New Zealand (McDonald Jones Stadium - 14:00)
St.George-Illawarravs vs Cronulla-Sutherland (PointsBet Stadium - 16:05)

Bye: Parramatta

Last edited:
Belinda Sharpe and I think she's genuinely very good.

Annesley came out after the Raiders/Titans game and said Badger had missed 28 calls. How she's able to still get a gig off that alone...

I just simply refuse to believe she's getting a gig on merit - if she's in the best 8-10 refs in the comp, it's in a far worse position than most realise.
Sharpe is a much better ref than Kasey. I’m thinking Kasey is only getting a game because of the Badger name.

NRL is now arguing ii isn’t a hip drop but a grade 3 dangerous contact.
4-5 weeks instead of 2 weeks.

Someone really hates the tigers.

I didn't personally think it was hip drop. It looked like Seizer's feet slipped out from under him and came down on the ankle in a sort of typical syndesmosis way rather than pulling him down and bringing his weight down on the leg.

And while I’ll add the caveat that I don’t like the guy, if you can a) leave a player on after Seizer’s hip drop but then b) send TWO off and c) LEAVE Mahoney on when he runs from 50 metres away to escalate a fracas, you are hopeless
Too many people being sucked in by the Mahoney under the skin hype. If he was third in, then the 4th-12th men in were less than a second away.

If Mahoney went after sezer stayed, it would've been an even more humiliating game for her than it ended up being.

Too many people being sucked in by the Mahoney under the skin hype. If he was third in, then the 4th-12th men in were less than a second away.

If Mahoney went after sezer stayed, it would've been an even more humiliating game for her than it ended up being.

I understand that but as much as all the other guys are essentially guilty of exactly the same crime as he is, the mandate as far as I know it has been over the last few years that the first person to run in and escalate things just goes

I understand that but as much as all the other guys are essentially guilty of exactly the same crime as he is, the mandate as far as I know it has been over the last few years that the first person to run in and escalate things just goes
Naden was third in, Burton was 4th, then Mahoney and a host of others arrived at the same time.

As I said, they hype about Mahoney is writing a new script that is just not true.

Naden was third in, Burton was 4th, then Mahoney and a host of others arrived at the same time.

As I said, they hype about Mahoney is writing a new script that is just not true.
Naden arrived and tried to break it up. Not sure that counts as 3rd man in.

Mahoney is an absolute grub that one day will likely get his head belted in. He's Mick Ennis 2.0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back