MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

And with 3 field umps you'd really need at least 2 (or all 3) to be on the take for it to work. Spot fixing would be an issue (e.g. gifting a soft free to someone for first/anytime goalscorer) but a whole game would be very hard to do.
Yeah it's the exotic bets that could be easier to manipulate. A full game very difficult to do.

When I think of spot fixing, I think of sports where players have control of the play ie cricket or rugby league. In AFL it would be near impossible to pull off because the play is so unpredictable (Unless it's a Melbourne kick out). For umpires to spot fix it would rely on the play being in a certain area at a certain time to reward a soft free kick or whatever the bet may be.

When I think of spot fixing, I think of sports where players have control of the play ie cricket or rugby league. In AFL it would be near impossible to pull off because the play is so unpredictable (Unless it's a Melbourne kick out). For umpires to spot fix it would rely on the play being in a certain area at a certain time to reward a soft free kick or whatever the bet may be.

Easy enough for an umpire to pay a couple of soft frees over the course of a whole game to bump the possibility of hitting the applicable stat - goals, disposals, inside 50s etc.

Quick question...

I just posted a question to the Hawks board election thread about Katie Hudson's comments that her opponents were a bunch of 'middle aged white men'. I was just asking for some clarification, but the post disappeared.

I'm assuming that it was deleted by a moderator. Is there any way for me to tell?

Quick question...

I just posted a question to the Hawks board election thread about Katie Hudson's comments that her opponents were a bunch of 'middle aged white men'. I was just asking for some clarification, but the post disappeared.

I'm assuming that it was deleted by a moderator. Is there any way for me to tell?

Dont ask questions like this on Big Wokey

Quick question...

Reported

Good day Dees supporters.

I'm an American footy fan and podcaster (A Yank on the Footy). I have been following the game since 2016, and footy has become my sole sports focus. I have had the opportunity to talk with Kate Roffey and premiership player Frank Davis on the podcast.

I've had a small thread in the podcast section of Big Footy for a few years. While we are mired in the offseason, I am working to set up some discussions with supporters that want to discuss their most memorable game. If you're interested, please consider reaching out to me at ayankonthefooty@gmail.com. My first episode of this series (recalling a game from 1973) is out now.

Cheers,
Craig Wessels
Host of "A Yank on the Footy" Podcast
Sandusky, Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good day Dees supporters.

I'm an American footy fan and podcaster (A Yank on the Footy). I have been following the game since 2016, and footy has become my sole sports focus. I have had the opportunity to talk with Kate Roffey and premiership player Frank Davis on the podcast.

I've had a small thread in the podcast section of Big Footy for a few years. While we are mired in the offseason, I am working to set up some discussions with supporters that want to discuss their most memorable game. If you're interested, please consider reaching out to me at ayankonthefooty@gmail.com. My first episode of this series (recalling a game from 1973) is out now.

Cheers,
Craig Wessels
Host of "A Yank on the Footy" Podcast
Sandusky, Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Better add danster168 to your spam filter if you're gonna send these out.

Will have a listen in the car, always looking for more footy content. Cheers 🍻

Kaneo windo up Saints fans telling them their season is already over coz of the Max King injury.

I love that guy. 😂

TBF Saints aren't doing anything this season with or without king anyway.

I agree, but Saints fans were talking top 4 with Ross back. I just love how Kane lets them know the blunt truth in a troll'y way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever life brings me down. Whenever I've had a bad day. Whenever the Dees get smashed on a rainy winters day. I always say to myself "At least I don't barrack for St.Kilda". An absolute rabble of a club. I wasn't even shocked they sacked Rattan(who is still think is a very good coach) and went back to Ross Lyon because this is what that club does. And the fact Misson is there overlooking everything is just brilliant! Benny Hill type stuff.

Bombers and Saints pretty much just trying to outdo each other these days. To think we lost about 150 games in a row to the Saints as well! Shows how low we were really!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back