NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ve dropped back to d2… it’s a mile from the standard they were playing. Would all be good players if playing seniors last season.
You rather lose players and recruit guys who will cut Div 1 when they return half of northcote list would never play seniors anywhere else

You rather lose players and recruit guys who will cut Div 1 when they return half of northcote list would never play seniors anywhere else
The clubs in a pretty ordinary state. I don’t think losing anyone would be ideal for them.

Poor reserves, no 19s, lack of juniors coming in.

Their major draw card was D1 footy which is now gone.

Accept Jepson they are very average footballers would be 2s players at a strong club
Hallebone held his own against most of the div 1 ruckmen. Fandrich has been a reliable player in Div 1 for a while, would get a game at most clubs. Cougars very unlucky with injuries to big names in Schroder and J Perry. They did win 3 games and were in front of Bundoora in the last term when they played earlier in the year.

Who has Eltham recruited, has the new coach picked anyone up.
I saw Bongetti play with the slime 7 years ago? if he plays he will be the leading goal kicker in DIV 2 by a mile, a class player
Diamond Creek has got the cheque book out not Eltham with DIV 1 players from what I am hearing which is not surprising - A couple of Diamo regulars leaving for a Div3 side for the money to be announced this week
A couple of Div 1 players swapping clubs this week also - Only fringe players

I saw Bongetti play with the slime 7 years ago? if he plays he will be the leading goal kicker in DIV 2 by a mile, a class player
Diamond Creek has got the cheque book out not Eltham with DIV 1 players from what I am hearing which is not surprising - A couple of Diamo regulars leaving for a Div3 side for the money to be announced this week
A couple of Div 1 players swapping clubs this week also - Only fringe players
Sorry all I hate the BS artists on these forums but apparently clearances cant be lodged with the NFL until next February? I cant name players but in the first week of December there will be several players training with different NFL clubs from last season

Sorry all I hate the BS artists on these forums but apparently clearances cant be lodged with the NFL until next February? I cant name players but in the first week of December there will be several players training with different NFL clubs from last season

Why can’t you name player?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing official yet.

Bongetti if playing will be a huge upgrade on Byron.

Zaharakis has been previously mentioned? is that happening
Byron wasn’t even in there best forwards this year. The finals I seen he didn’t kick a goal or get a touch. Hyde must of seen something cause he preserved, I didn’t see and many agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back