NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a lost a few Dyson not playing
Stanton coaching vfl
Joyce and sythme back at Macleod.

Been a pretty dominate Div 2 side for past 3 years, no doubt they will be up there again, maybe a few older players moving on frees up some younger talent.

Lower should be there abouts again, not sure the quality of their recruits are but they’ve maintained their list.

Can’t see Epping avoiding relegation at this stage unless they can recruit 4/5 proper senior footballers.

PH will struggle but have at least got a few decent players in with Parks and Jasper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Still has gone to Aberfeldie with Currie.
A shame for Eltham to lose McCaffer, Still, Currie and woods in the one season - I enjoyed watching them play. Macacffer and woods are hard to replace however I have seen plenty of the Eltham under 19 teams over the last 2 years and they have plenty of big young boys to replace Still given the opportunity.
On a seperate note has the the NFL released their COVID policy?? I am told a few senior players from NFL are anti vaxers ??? Is there a no vax no play policy in place for Metro leagues?

A shame for Eltham to lose McCaffer, Still, Currie and woods in the one season - I enjoyed watching them play. Macacffer and woods are hard to replace however I have seen plenty of the Eltham under 19 teams over the last 2 years and they have plenty of big young boys to replace Still given the opportunity.
On a seperate note has the the NFL released their COVID policy?? I am told a few senior players from NFL are anti vaxers ??? Is there a no vax no play policy in place for Metro leagues?
Vaccine mandate doesn’t apply to community sport per the government regulations.

Vaccine mandate doesn’t apply to community sport per the government regulations.
WOW that is really surprising as i heard that all TAC teams had to sign off on COVID vaccinations - So unvaxed individuals are free to play sport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back