NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron wasn’t even in there best forwards this year. The finals I seen he didn’t kick a goal or get a touch. Hyde must of seen something cause he preserved, I didn’t see and many agree.

Division 3 footballer simple as that.

A fit Taglieri and Still will help massively at Eltham. Plenty of football left in both of them.

Their forward line mix will be much improved on last season if they can stay healthy.
Obviously both good players but you can’t rely on injury riddled players to improve once getting to that age.

Who knows but that would be plan B not plan A.

Obviously both good players but you can’t rely on injury riddled players to improve once getting to that age.

Who knows but that would be plan B not plan A.

No need for either of them to improve. Still leading goalkicker multiple years, Taglieri a Best and Fairest winner. Both get anywhere near back to that it improves the team massively.

Add in Owen, mccormick and Woods as smalls and its a very good forward line.

He didn’t kick a goal in the finals. Looking at there goalkickers and best I’d say he was lucky to get a game.
I’m not debating his output, the facts are Eltham believe he is in their best forwards hence playing every available game in the seniors.

You can’t say “Byron wasn’t even in there best forwards this year” when he played every game in the seniors he was available for including a GF when plenty of players missed out.

He didn’t kick a goal in the finals. Looking at there goalkickers and best I’d say he was lucky to get a game.
Biscontin and Truefeldt had one functioning groin and hamstring between them in the GF and they still took him to the cleaners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biscontin and Truefeldt had one functioning groin and hamstring between them in the GF and they still took him to the cleaners
Was laughable they played him. Surely they had other options.
Sth Morang should be ok with the state of epping. Strong junior program could set them up for future years.

Was laughable they played him. Surely they had other options.
Sth Morang should be ok with the state of epping. Strong junior program could set them up for future years.
Epping will be relegated put the house on that.

South have a year to establish themselves which is handy. Relatively young side so should improve. I’ll be quite interested how they go should be competitive with St Mary’s, PH and Watsonia. Their depth is good with the ressies winning the flag as well.

South have a year to establish themselves which is handy. Relatively young side so should improve. I’ll be quite interested how they go should be competitive with St Mary’s, PH and Watsonia. Their depth is good with the ressies winning the flag as well.
Morang will win 2 games and maybe one or two upsets. That's being generous.

PH and St Mary's would win by 8 goals minimum.

A fit Taglieri and Still will help massively at Eltham. Plenty of football left in both of them.

Their forward line mix will be much improved on last season if they can stay healthy.
Unfortunately for Still and Taglieri, they just keep breaking down. They obviously love playing but they can’t rely on them.

That’s a massive statement to make. I wouldn’t be confident in much at this stage especially with all the movement of players, definitely will be an interesting 2023 season.

Heard nothing from them. I heard a few may retire if they won it, dunno how true that is. Got plenty of kids though so will establish themselves pretty quick.
I have heard they have been busy changing committee, obviously the last regime was not successful enough?? A couple of fathers taking the Senior spots. Only 2 re signings so far and a few not going around again. Think they may be lucky Epping is in Div 2, as that will help them stay up.

Seems the Lower departures have been well spoken about on here, any news on departures from the other top sides from 2022?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back