NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is, potting Bundoora on every forum possible. Dennis has already signed and playing at Bundoora. Money issues are well and truly over with and the club is back on track. I’m sure you will write back people have told u from within the club they are in trouble. Why would therr committee speak to a supporter from Mernda of all clubs and tell them the ins and outs??
Far from a mernda supporter mate and you would be surprised what I know ok .. maybe your name says it all... hear things secondhand lol anyway couldn’t care less the proof will be in the pudding when the big fella walks. And I only need to speak to players and people that are high on the committee. Unlike yourself who hears things second !! Lol ..

Here he is, potting Bundoora on every forum possible. Dennis has already signed and playing at Bundoora. Money issues are well and truly over with and the club is back on track. I’m sure you will write back people have told u from within the club they are in trouble. Why would therr committee speak to a supporter from Mernda of all clubs and tell them the ins and outs??

and adding to that I’ve been inside the club many many times this year and was asked to make a “ donation “ as recent as Friday week ago .. is that good enough for you

Rumour is quite strong but we wait and see. Maybe the new coach got the job due to his financial position.

Nosecondprize knows what he’s Doing 😂😂😂😂
Also on EDFL one saying he has already signed at Bundoora and one saying he will NOT be at East Keilor.
To just believe the one that suits you is jumping the gun.
There will be so many rumours over the next 4 monthly it would only be an absolute idiot who believes all of them.

Hey mate, big rumours on this side of town Dennis heading to Deer Park. Yes I know Deer Park are mentioned a lot in footy circles where big coin is mentioned but they are into Dennis. Hope he stays at Bundoora though mate.

Hardly know him but have met him a few times around the grounds and I find him to be a very very decent bloke and whilst he can demand a fairly decent pay for his footy he seems like he would be pretty loyal sort of bloke. I know money talks and understand anyone wanting to cash up whilst they can but I would be surprised if he left the Bulls.

Hardly know him but have met him a few times around the grounds and I find him to be a very very decent bloke and whilst he can demand a fairly decent pay for his footy he seems like he would be pretty loyal sort of bloke. I know money talks and understand anyone wanting to cash up whilst they can but I would be surprised if he left the Bulls.
Well he is loyal, he has been there for years really. Might want to cash in with final years

Hey mate, big rumours on this side of town Dennis heading to Deer Park. Yes I know Deer Park are mentioned a lot in footy circles where big coin is mentioned but they are into Dennis. Hope he stays at Bundoora though mate.
Straight from a very very close contact at Deer Park, Matty Dennis isn't going there!!! Take that to the bank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massively loyal going to sign at Hurstbridge last season till Bundy got wing and matched his 2k offer
He’s been on the same money for a few years now, didn’t go up last year. A few years back now Hurstbridge offered him a 2 year deal worth well over $2k a game and he stayed. So yeh you are right very loyal player. Will be good to see him play out his last couple of years at Bundoora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back