NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Nick Meese has retired from Willy.Article says hes gunna play on locally.Would of thought hed be straight back to West which would be great for them.However im sure he will be offered big money elsewhere also.

Meesy and Kova sharing the ruck duties. That would be handy.

I see Nick Meese has retired from Willy.Article says hes gunna play on locally.Would of thought hed be straight back to West which would be great for them.However im sure he will be offered big money elsewhere also.
Interesting if he goes back to west what that will mean for Harman and the return of Kovacevic. Don’t think all 3 could play in same side

Far from a mernda supporter mate and you would be surprised what I know ok .. maybe your name says it all... hear things secondhand lol anyway couldn’t care less the proof will be in the pudding when the big fella walks. And I only need to speak to players and people that are high on the committee. Unlike yourself who hears things second !! Lol ..
Dennis is staying. Im hearing they spoke with Liam Brandt and Coulson aswell. Couldn't have too many money issues.

Dennis is staying. Im hearing they spoke with Liam Brandt and Coulson aswell. Couldn't have too many money issues.
Yeah heard at cricket Saturday Dennis is staying so I'll apologize for jumping the gun but I wont apologize on the money issue at the Bulls.

Yeah heard at cricket Saturday Dennis is staying so I'll apologize for jumping the gun but I wont apologize on the money issue at the Bulls.
I actually wouldn't know about the money issue. But cant see how they are recruiting pretty well and be in big trouble? Doesn't make sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he was at hurstbridge he brought alot of sponsors with him and it helps until he leaves.
Ok it seems as though he brings the sponsors and could it be paying his wage ? I don’t know just a possibility ... good luck to him but I think they may struggle ... dale marshall gone I heard

Haha agree. Think the years of talk Macleod don’t pay big dollars may be over. Big figures being bandied about for recruits and current players. Hopefully the rumours of Flynn trying to oust Lowers coach aren’t true but my spies are rarely wrong. Poor form
I spoke to someone from Lower and it was indicated to me that a player did go down the path of trying to get the coach ousted but that player wasn’t Pat Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back