News Membership 2017 - 42K cracked!! Help us get to infinity members

Will MFC reach 40,000 members in 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear some club's pad their numbers with pet memberships

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that's one of those made up things rolled out every year by certain supporters to troll other supporters.

Clubs don't do that. If they want to pad their figures it makes much more sense just to lie.

I swear some club's pad their numbers with pet memberships

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You should go to each club's Annual General Meeting and report back on the number of pets voting for pay increases for the Directors compared to against. That will at least give us some data to work with.

I think that's one of those made up things rolled out every year by certain supporters to troll other supporters.

Clubs don't do that. If they want to pad their figures it makes much more sense just to lie.
Did you sign your cats up?

Did you sign your cats up?
I looked into it but the merchandise is very species specific. The would spit (literally I think) at a leash. They also don't use water bowls - they've learned to use the tap in the bathroom.

I looked into it but the merchandise is very species specific. The would spit (literally I think) at a leash. They also don't use water bowls - they've learned to use the tap in the bathroom.
Are they trained to poop in the loo and flush it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a poo perch for our birds and have been trying to train them go there and poo for 3 years. If you put them on the perch and tell them to poo, they will, but do you think we can get any of them to actually show some initiative and go there when they need to poo?

This is Popeye in his winning 2017 calendar spot. He won a calendar spot and free photo shoot, to keep any of the photos we had to pay for them so they got us there. Thanks to the dees board Pops is Melbourne through and through, favourite player is Nev Jetta IMG_1924.JPG

Back