Toast Melbourne Wide

Remove this Banner Ad

Roughies Boys

Cancelled
Nov 19, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congratulation's Melbourne on making it that far I am a Hawthorn supporter but I was shattered that Sydney and Carlton both won this week.
Maybe next year! But the whole AFL World should applause you guys on you peformance this year even though you have two more rounds to go I hope you guys finish on a high note with two more wins. Everyone should look out for you guys next! Also can we have Warnock(Jokes)? But really you can give him to us! :D

Congratulation's Melbourne on making it that far I am a Hawthorn supporter but I was shattered that Sydney and Carlton both won this week.
Maybe next year! But the whole AFL World should applause you guys on you peformance this year even though you have two more rounds to go I hope you guys finish on a high note with two more wins. Everyone should look out for you guys next! Also can we have Warnock(Jokes)? But really you can give him to us! :D

Oh please Big Moose, I do not care for your "well wishes".
Prefer you hate us when we have beaten you next year by 10 goals.
Winning is all that matters, we did not win, keep your sympathy!

We'll be back. Injuries need to be fixed and umpires need to BACK the F*CK OFF!!

CARRRNNN THE DEEESS!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hey guys Big Moose is just being friendly and IIRC has posted on this board before being friendly so back off. Thanks Big Moose, sorry for some rudeness from BS and others on this board. You're more than welcome here as long as there is no trolling. It was a good game by the hawks and really after the first quarter I don't think we were ever in it.

Your obsession with Warnock is a little disturbing Moose, you're posting all over the place about him. And no, we wont trade him for Dowler :)

moose i have stated earlier, he is almost guaranteed to sign, is already a leader for our thing in china, we wont be trading him, this and he is picked this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back