News Melbourne FC on BigFooty News

Remove this Banner Ad

As you may or may not know, BigFooty has launched its very own news branch, with reports, lists, match previews and reviews and opinion pieces being written by its own members. Three Melbourne supporters - myself, High Flying Flag and Eth - are all writing reports for BFN.

In here, we'll post a mix of the reports we write about Melbourne as well as various other stories written by ourselves.

Firstly though, I figure I'll kick it off with the Melbourne 2012 Season Preview - written by yours truly.

It’s hard to judge what the Demons could achieve in 2012. New coach, new captains, no Tom Scully hanging over their heads. Much has been said of the Demons being the ‘dream list’ for the prospective coaches during the Great Coaching Merry-Go-Round of 2011, but whether that dream can be associated with short-term benefits is yet to be seen.
http://www.bigfootynews.com/2012/02/melbourne-demons-2012-season-preview/

Take a read, post a comment, and if you like it enough share it around!

Contents
Melbourne 2012 Season Preview
The 10 Most Underrated AFL Players
Grinners and Moaners - NAB Week 2

Great stuff guys. Looking forward to what our budding journos/columnists from the Dees board can deliver in 2012.

btw Striker, are you interested in Adopting-a-Demon in 2012, we still have many players available and could use someone like yourself to add to the reviews.

Okay guys, I'm doing a weekly wrap of the round called Grinners and Moaners. It'll come out the day after the completion of the round, every round.

This week's edition is here.

Grinners and Moaners - NAB Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back