Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a while ago on RedCafe that our budget is £100m but something like if we made a player transfer totalling £20m, it would open up an extra £100m to spend. I don’t know how exactly that works but it’s what I read.
Probably some of the secret herbs and spices that is financial fair play

I read a while ago on RedCafe that our budget is £100m but something like if we made a player transfer totalling £20m, it would open up an extra £100m to spend. I don’t know how exactly that works but it’s what I read.
This is a sympathy bonus only applicable if we sell Maguire :moustache:

FFP restrictions are overblown, tbh. If we knew how to efficiently sell players, we could spend however much as we wanted right now.

Liking the proposed cash + McTominay & Maguire deal for Rice but as usual we seem to be 'assessing' things atm.

Kane would be absolutely perfect for us but I never got my hopes up on that one, so I won't be overly disappointed if he stays at Tottenham or goes elsewhere.

I just can't imagine how a move to United actually happens for him. He's not going to force a move out of Spurs and they're not going to sell to us for anything less than an astronomical price...which we're not going to pay.

We did the right thing asking the question but if we have moved on quickly...that's great. We absolutely cannot afford to get bogged down in long, drawn out transfer sagas. One (Mount) is too many. Two would have been a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For mergers and acquisitions? Reuters won't put out anything that isn't verified. Luckhurst has been hit and miss for ages.

For the process behind the sale they’re absolutely worth listening to.

But not for the specifics here I wouldn’t have thought.

For the process behind the sale they’re absolutely worth listening to.

But not for the specifics here I wouldn’t have thought.

They got close ties with Raine group, but Luckhurst is saying they said exclusivity had been granted but all they said was there negotiations taking place..so he is off the mark.

They got close ties with Raine group, but Luckhurst is saying they said exclusivity had been granted but all they said was there negotiations taking place..so he is off the mark.

I'm not suggesting Luckhurst is credible here. I've said previously I wouldn't be listening to anyone on the sale, Reuters included. It's largely guesswork.

Looks like DDG signed a reduced deal at United and then United pulled out and offered and even further reduced deal which hasn't be accepted by DDG, ruthless but correct by United.

Rabiot has signed for 1 year at Juve. Sounds like Mrs Rabiot asked for too much money.

Same as last time, wanted a huge signing on fee, last time she wanted a large agent fee.

DDG can * off he isn't worth 250-300k a week we apparently want 150k a week
its our own stupid fault for giving him the ridiculous contract he is/was on. would you take a 200k a week wage reduction?

agree 150k is what he is worth which would still make him 1 of the highest paid keepers.

its our own stupid fault for giving him the ridiculous contract he is/was on. would you take a 200k a week wage reduction?

agree 150k is what he is worth which would still make him 1 of the highest paid keepers.
We s**t ourselves when Madrid came sniffing around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back