Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

3 goals; 3 points. Magnificent.

This is the last time Arsenal play before City as well. So important to get those points on the board and whatever happens, happens.
If man city win the title well that sucks... But heck me let's make it hard for them.... Let's make sure if they slip up we are ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wake up, check scores, and it’s ******* 5-1 :D

302718.jpg

I keep coming up with these narratives in my head. Maybe an Iwobi goal, a Leno masterclass against City gets a result. Moyes on the final day doing Arteta a favour. Haha the s**t that gives me a glimmer of hope at times :D

Won’t really even mention the Spurs match as we all know what a wise man said about their history. All Arsenal can continue to do is exactly what has been happening, getting the job done in our matches and take this to final day.

Whatever happens, what an outstanding season. Already matches The Invincibles for PL matches won (26) with 2 still to play.

Rice's run from deep was amazing. 97th minute and he comes from nowhere absolutely steaming past everyone to get into the box.

It’s no coincidence this. He has a hell of an engine. Keeps going until the final minute. What a signing, the £105m bargain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back