Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

His style of play, throwing players under the bus, tactics, player management, is hard to get along with, with the upper hierarchy.

I'd assume these few things would be why, I for one wouldn't prefer his style of play.

Sounds like De Zerbi and Potter are ahead of him anyways.

Would rather keep ETH.

ETH IS a problem because his man management/tactics/coaching suck. He sucks in all areas. There is not a single area where he excels in apart from bullshitting the fans about a process.

Sky showed that all the key stats show we should almost be in a relegation fight this season but he is lucky the likes of Maguire and McTominay have played out of their skin.

And yes, the squad is also a huge problem but that can be fixed by a competent sporting director.

We require a manager who is hands off the recruitment side and purely focuses on coaching so that we actually look like a competent team on the field and have a playing style. That's the first step in getting back to where we belong, which won't be achieved by hanging onto a s**t manager.
Maguire has been horrible. whenever he plays we have to play a deeper line cause he is sooo slow. then he breaks down attacks cause he can only pass to the RB.

Maguire has been horrible. whenever he plays we have to play a deeper line cause he is sooo slow. then he breaks down attacks cause he can only pass to the RB.

Hopefully these are the final 3 matches of Maguire at this club. I can’t stand him as a footballer. Unless it’s some weird tactic being used, it grates on my nerves whenever he joins the attack as a CF and just stays up forward exposing us at the back.

He should be one of about 15 players following ETH out the door this summer.

You won't get any argument from me in regards to this weaknesses, but to say he has been horrible is rubbish. He has been a reliable defender for most of the season in a pure chaos style gameplan implemented by the manager.

And yes, he should be sold as he isn't good enough for us.

Last edited:
yep, which is why we really need to build a new stadium

Build it on the same site or on land 20 miles away, no one should care. It’s just a stadium at the end of the day and this club needs a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back