Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlaohvic linked heavily with Newcastle now
Mount has the option of going to Bayern now

We have our dick in our hands

I stand with the club on Mount.

If Mount wants to go to Bayern and they want to fork over the stupid price Chelsea want then good luck.
They are willing to accept less for mount from Bayern around 35 to 40 mil which is bullshit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were happy to let Kovacic go to treble winners City for £25m + £5m.

Doubt Mount wants to go to Bayern but I’m sick of us getting ****ed over with deals, happy if we just ended our interest, we can’t keep overpaying, because it’ll never end, clubs will just milk us every time.

This is the best source a few lower shitty sources do say they will accept a fee similar to Kovacic

All seems a bit bs.

Plus offers made for Rabiot and Caicedo

What a joke. They're having a laugh, surely?

I'd be happy with half the amount for most of them. The greatest benefit we can get from those sales is having them off the books, rather than the funds raised for them.

What a joke. They're having a laugh, surely?

I'd be happy with half the amount for most of them. The greatest benefit we can get from those sales is having them off the books, rather than the funds raised for them.
WhyNotBoth.jpg

They were happy to let Kovacic go to treble winners City for £25m + £5m.

Doubt Mount wants to go to Bayern but I’m sick of us getting ****ed over with deals, happy if we just ended our interest, we can’t keep overpaying, because it’ll never end, clubs will just milk us every time.
the difference between Mount and Kovacic is Mount is English. You always pay more for English players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back