(which it most likely will)
Then the players selected will most likely be:
1. Scully
2. Butcher
3. Lucas
4. Morabito
5. Trengrove
6. Stevens/Tapscott

For trengrove to be drafted top 3, the melb clubs must finish 15th/16th.

Seems like draft camp is going to be where we sort out 2nd to 6th and beyond.

Butcher has a chance to lift his prospects in the under 18's in the last part of the year, but he'll need some really consistent performances to get back up to pick 2.

If the draft was tomorrow, I think Melbourne would take Trengove at pick 2.

Who do people rate as the second best mid?

The dees need more mids with pace and skills i cant really judge tomuch on trengove as ive only seen him on fox that wednesday, and to be honest i didnt think much of him.

Just wondering if someone with a better idea new who the next best to scully would be out of??

If the draft ends up:
1. Melb
2. Melb
3. WCE
4. Freo
5. Rich
6. North
(which it most likely will)
Then the players selected will most likely be:
1. Scully
2. Butcher
3. Lucas
4. Morabito
5. Trengrove
6. Stevens/Tapscott

For trengrove to be drafted top 3, the melb clubs must finish 15th/16th.

Doubt that Melbourne would take Butcher if we ended up with the first two picks, probably the two best mids like Scully and Trengove/Lucas/Morabito.

Trengove had 32 disposals and 13 marks for Sturt yesterday in the SANFL Seniors, after last week winning the Coca Cola Star Search (SANFL equivalent of the NAB Rising Star Award) nomination for Round 16. So he's getting it done against the men as well as in the U/18s.

Westcoast will end up with pick 2 and 5 I like the look of Tengrove and we have had success in retaining south australians.

pp-Melb
pp-WCE
1 Melb/Freo will be down to percentage
3 Wce
4 north
5 Rich

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westcoast will end up with pick 2 and 5 I like the look of Tengrove and we have had success in retaining south australians.

pp-Melb
pp-WCE
3 Wce
4 north
5 Rich
Thank goodness someone has woken up.

No way WCE win another game this year.

It was funny enough when the Tiges finished last and got the second pick.......Freo could get a spoon and pick 3. :D

How is his speed?

I can't see the Eagles looking past him if we get pick 2. Hopefully they'll be no problems with the go-home factor because of the crop of SA players we already have and I'm sure he'll be prepared to move interstate with the SA clubs in the top 8.

pp-Melb
pp-WCE
3 Wce
4 north
5 Rich

you do know that north has to play WCE and melb again in the last few rounds right?? to assume that melb and WCE keep their PP (meaning they pretty much ahve to lose to north) yet north still finish with a higher pick than richmond is dumb.

you do know that north has to play WCE and melb again in the last few rounds right?? to assume that melb and WCE keep their PP (meaning they pretty much ahve to lose to north) yet north still finish with a higher pick than richmond is dumb.
Maybe you should look at who richmond plays aswell?

anyway too late for WCE they have blown it just wonder now who will win the spoon.

Maybe you should look at who richmond plays aswell?

anyway too late for WCE they have blown it just wonder now who will win the spoon.

yes i shall look at who richmond plays.

sydney - lineball game, micky O's 300's, Cuz's 250's game
collingwood - they should win
hawthorn - they should win esp if they're still in the finals race
WCE - at subi, no more PP for eagles.

yes i shall look at who richmond plays.

sydney - lineball game, micky O's 300's, Cuz's 250's game
collingwood - they should win
hawthorn - they should win esp if they're still in the finals race
WCE - at subi, no more PP for eagles.

Peggles still think you are a good chance to win the subi game, you guys play subi really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back