Oppo Camp Ich bin ein West Coaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear West Coast

I heard Nic Nat is such a game changer that he only needs to play 1 good game in every 15 to be worth the 800K year he is on.

Mr Naitanui - time to earn.

Love

The Purple Pimpernel
XXX

C'mon now, mini-Moo could come up with better schoolyard insults than that.

Needs more "yo mama wears open toed combat boots!!!" IMHO...

No....nought to do with Mora.

Ep - I operate at a level rarely understood.....in fact Chief believes that my posts are actually meant for future, yet unborn Bigfooty posters (big shout out to Selven 5 too if he's reading this).

My advice is just win.

We all know that Mini-Moo gives you all your good sh!t on here, and you can't even operate the garage door opener without his help...

Hope you at least splashed out on an extra McValue meal for young Mini in return for his help in this thread...

I haven't met her, but there is a hot female supporter in my row. Her Freo supporting GF is smoking hot too.

Does that sound creepy because I'm old?

ImperialPurple

I see what you did there Reg. :thumbsu: I met a hot WC supporter once. She liked me so much she turned Purple for me... :rainbow::hearts:;)

I told her 'don't make me choose, you might not like the outcome.' We've never looked back. The best decision she ever made in her life - she got the girl and the footy team of her dreams in one fell swoop.

Bit desperate to be relying on Geelong being beaten down there (by anyone other than a genuine premiership contender;)) Reckon the Bullies have been pretty brave. We'll get the 8 point turn around later in the year.

Ich bin ein West Coaster is wrong. As the Egirls are a lot of girls you should have used the feminine. What you should have said is "Ich bin eine West Coaster".

Ich bin ein West Coaster actually translates as "I am a crack whore"
I think that means that the person who is talking is feminine? I could be wrong.

Well doing Dry July doesn't help ;)
ethanol isn't the only type of fuel to be found (geez I sound like I'm advocating west coast type behaviour :eek:)
ah 4get it, haven't had any herbal enhancement (& certainly nothing synthetic) for over 14 years, so no point me suggesting that.
Good luck with the beer goggles during August Booze or Bust :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back