Game Day Fremantle vs Sydney on a Friday night in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you bring him in as an emergency if there wasn't a high likelihood of him playing. That makes me very nervous I don't like it.

Perhaps Ethan Hughes isn't able to play tonight and they need a defender to fill the hole if the emergency is needed.

Why would you bring him in as an emergency if there wasn't a high likelihood of him playing. That makes me very nervous I don't like it.
Like I alluded to, Hughes might have been lined up as the guy to warm up with the squad and he wasn't feeling up for it.

The other possibility is that there is a question mark over either Pearce or Draper.

After another radar check the rain has moved up the coast towards Perth and ls heading towards Madurah. The BOM app on my phone is saying it should hit there around 5:30. Hopefully it dissipates before it gets to the city.

I was so nervous thismorning, but I don't care about this result anymore, I'm just going to watch along and reminisce the day's when a thick waisted, moustachioed young man with a fresh undercut would mark on 50m and I would release an audible sigh of relief, a sigh that had been pent up since an ageing Pav had lost the youthful penetration on his once long boot.

Cam wasnt to be the saviour that we'd pined for but I'll always love him, because he chose us, he was one of us, warts 'n' all and my thoughts will be with his family, loved ones and the players and staff who are just beginning to mourn the young man.

Vale Cam McCarthy.

Rainfall will be at it's worst around 8 pm. Need to be decisive in the first half of the game.

Screenshot_20240510_164730_AccuWeather.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the news today will have the players playing with less energy, if anything I think it fires them up to come out and smash Sydney.

Let’s b careful of our diagnosis of certain players in the game tonight. There’s a few playing tonight in memory of Cam. Bloody tough gig. They will be doing their best & that’s all we can ask for tonight. Go boys & hopefully get the win for Cam. If not, let’s remember it’s only a game. 💜🤍

Let’s b careful of our diagnosis of certain players in the game tonight. There’s a few playing tonight in memory of Cam. Bloody tough gig. They will be doing their best & that’s all we can ask for tonight. Go boys & hopefully get the win for Cam. If not, let’s remember it’s only a game. 💜🤍
100% - this is their journey

Jim Cantore Rain GIF by The Weather Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back