Scandal Ex player Sam Fisher charged with drug trafficking

Remove this Banner Ad

He did what is a new law in Vic. Sentence indication. Where you have a pre trial conference and theoretically without admitting liability if a guilty plea was entered what would the sentence be?
Nek minute he pleads guilty. Very similar to plea deals in the US.
He's got 5 minutes 3.5
He gets a plea in mitigation in a few months so no one knows what the sentence will be

He wasn't just selling COCAINE he was slinging meth as well. Bit of GHB.

Personally I don't have a problem with people who ship Ketamine, LSD etc. but I don't have sympathy for people who sell ice.

By all accounts he was a genuine drug dealer, not some bloke handing out a tray and a note to some mates.

IDAF if people use or sell drugs, but as soon as you start trying to make some cash out of it you have to know how it is going to go.

You wind up selling more to make more money and you get caught.

So on one hand it's recreational and all good. On the other hand he'll be killed if he talks. These two things don't really mesh together.
If he speaks while in jail as an informer he will be killed. What sort of people end up in jail do you think?
Plenty of cases that's happened before.
On the other hand frankly yes.
Recreational and dangerous.
Buyer beware
Drugs drink hell even dodgy investments are all dangerous. Adults make their own choices

By all accounts he was a genuine drug dealer, not some bloke handing out a tray and a note to some mates.

IDAF if people use or sell drugs, but as soon as you start trying to make some cash out of it you have to know how it is going to go.

You wind up selling more to make more money and you get caught.
And he's business went bust due to covid shut-downs and cost of living etc.
Could argue in circles.
Reason the deal was worth so much was high demand

If he speaks while in jail as an informer he will be killed. What sort of people end up in jail do you think?
Plenty of cases that's happened before.
On the other hand frankly yes.
Recreational and dangerous.
Buyer beware
Drugs drink hell even dodgy investments are all dangerous. Adults make their own choices

Agree with your post here. Out of interest since you talked about investments, the investment with the highest rate of return is drug trafficking. It is also the one with the highest risk.

Agree with your post here. Out of interest since you talked about investments, the investment with the highest rate of return is drug trafficking. It is also the one with the highest risk.
Yep. No way worth it
Literally look what happened.
And I'm pretty liberal on drugs.
But you're dealing with systemic endemic corruption violent gangs and overseas influence. Not to mention a corrupt Victorian legal system What morons would take the risk?

Wonder how many of these are question marks? Didn't return until round 20.

Young St Kilda key defender Hugh Goddard has been selected for his game of 2016, replacing experienced backman Sam Fisher who suffered a hamstring strain at training on Thursday.

LOL no surprise, Sammy apparently had issues before footy ended, unfortunately.

not really sure there's more to it than a bloke who took the wrong path and will now face the consequences.

on a side note, it was great to see the club help Sammy get back on track after his arrest.
we often like to bag clubs and their association with troubled past players, but that's what clubs do best. help and support in times of need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every dog has their day.

Sam your words of "Get this screaming sheila out of here"

Comes back to haunt you.

Andrew Lovett rape case.

Read the transcript.

Makes shocking reading.

What a piece of work this loser is.

No class what so ever.

Every dog has their day.

Comes back to haunt you.

Andrew Lovett rape case.

Read the transcript.

Makes shocking reading.

No class what so ever.
you just sent me down a rabbit hole but i couldn't find the transcript online.
you wouldn't have a link would you?

Every dog has their day.

Comes back to haunt you.

Andrew Lovett rape case.

Read the transcript.

Makes shocking reading.

No class what so ever.
I can imagine the scenario - regardless of transcripts - if this was shouted out at a trial….I’d believe it.

My background is as a 30 year Sy/Int professional.

This is horrific.

Last edited:
Depends on timeline you'd never know.
Rest of the post stands. It is a bullshit sentence for a victimless crime.
Drug users just like alcoholics gamblers and everyone else need to take responsibility for their own actions

Not too concerned about the coke but the meth is rank, that stuff is pure poison.

You play a role in peddling that stuff then you get what you deserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back