Rumour Sam Wick's - Teammates ex

Remove this Banner Ad

A better thing to do would be check every goal kicked out the back this season to see if the player was ever not celebrated with by anyone. I'm sure there would be precisely zero occurrences.

Next week, and subsequent weeks, they'll all make an effort because they'll know eyes are on them.
You’re right, and that’s what I’m expecting too. Could be a cover-up for what’s actually happening, or it could be genuine. Very difficult to determine which one it is from where we’re sitting.

If they don’t get around him though despite the rumours though, then it would be a huge red flag that something’s really wrong between them. I guess we’ll see in the coming weeks

Kane Cornes: "We got some footage here of Sam Wicks kicking a goal and not one of his teammates got around to him"
Caro Wilson: "I think that is a bit harsh there Kane, he was in the goal square and everyone else was around the 50"
KC: "It doesnt matter, if I have kicked a goal and my team mates are not running 150m of the G to congratulate me, I'm thinking there is a rift"
Matthew Lloyd: "[Stumbling to start a sentence] Kane do you really think they all don't get a long"
KC: "Lloydy I really do. I have some vision of Heeney here and look" [SHOW VISION OF HEENEY HIGH FIVING WICKS] "Look right there, the analysts have come in and recorded that exchange at 2 newtons of force. A real teammate is high fiving with at least 20"
KC: There's only one solution here. Beveridge has to go

Didn’t he learn anything from Billy Brownless - you should never touch a man’s wife or his wallet (because obviously both of those are possessions that the man owns, even when the wife or girlfriend in question is actually an ex 🙄)

/ s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back