Rumour Sam Wick's - Teammates ex

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting the discussion seems to be all geared toward Wicks and the chick consensually doing something between themselves.

Thats what I lean towards too.

However, could it have been something like sending unsolicited messages and the chick has reached out to her ex to tell Wicks to stop etc. If the chick and ex still on good terms this could be a likely scenario.

I’m sure there are bacteria in your garbage bin that you could convince you are correct.

But your reading of Nebular’s trolling couldn’t be more wrong - we have history. Something you don’t know because you’re too stupid to have thought about it.

i’m also glad I didn’t doubt your intelligence erroneously.

So perhaps you should have got over it b4 you started.
I can see why he/she doesn’t like you.

It was in 1975 when I first heard it - but you weren’t around then - so you’re being a cartoon character again.
You might have heard some weird local offshoot, but that makes it some bastardisation of the original, not the genesis of the phrase.

Google literally cannot find the phrase you’re quoting. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, but it does make it highly unlikely that it’s the root of the variations of “don’t s**t where you eat”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update. Wicks played in a scratch match for the 2s v Giants on Saturday - 3 goals and double figure tackles.

One thing about the Swans is they encourage players to find pursuits outside of footy to keep them busy and out of trouble. Usually something individual the individual player has an aptitude for. It's very vocational.

Wicks os now starting a horticulture course with a view to becoming a groundskeeper. Like Nathan a
Lyon. Australian champion off spinner.

They've uncovered his ability for cutting grass.

Last edited:
You can’t jump into be with your mates misses fresh after they break up

you can do whatever you want if both parties consent.

you don't own the rights to someone after you break up.

You don't have to be mates in a footy club. Its a job. they need to grow the f up.

Of course you can, just don't be surprised when it blows up in your face

i suppose the point is it shouldn't blow up in anyone's face.

if Wicks and the female were consenting, everyone else should grow the heck up and get on with their jobs? Unless wicks was hooking up while they were together this is a nonevent.

The other player doesn't own the rights to someone after they break up? How do we even know if he was mates with wicks?

Bloody childish the whole thing. I'm surprised a bunch of 24 years old men are acting like this. Seems something 14-16 year old girls would sook about.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back