Scandal Ex player Sam Fisher charged with drug trafficking

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't disagree. But I wonder what the connection is. Lyon let's his boys get away with it as long as they train hard and perform?

Always wondered what was going on

Lyon only worried about one person.
Himself.
If his on field results were good he was making 800k a yr.

Wasn’t driven by anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A thoroughly ridiculous sentence. We've got violent criminals and murderers running around and you jail a bloke who sells a product 80% of high society afl players movie stars captains of industry etc use.
Meanwhile still waiting on major outcomes to the corruption of the legal system.
Farcical

A thoroughly ridiculous sentence. We've got violent criminals and murderers running around and you jail a bloke who sells a product 80% of high society afl players movie stars captains of industry etc use.
Meanwhile still waiting on major outcomes to the corruption of the legal system.
Farcical
Keep him in jail until he names the ones who put him up to it

It's all fun and games until someone gets shanked in the showers

I hear people like you who bang on about ' recreational' drugs as if it's a game or it's cool or it's victimless until it's not

I'm sure Sam didn't think of this on his own so spill.

There are high security cells he can spend his time in

Farcical
He hasn't been sentenced

It's all fun and games until someone gets shanked in the showers

I hear people like you who bang on about ' recreational' drugs as if it's a game or it's cool or it's victimless until it's not

I'm sure Sam didn't think of this on his own so spill.

There are high security cells he can spend his time in
It's not a victimless crime because of the laws. Yes they destroy lives. So do alcohol and gambling. Yet he's ex very employer gets its revenue from these sources. They're playing a game in wine country ffs
Maybe users should take responsibility and or let adults make their own choices

You jail a bloke who sells a product 80% of high society afl players movie stars captains of industry etc use.
He wasn't just selling COCAINE he was slinging meth as well. Bit of GHB.

Personally I don't have a problem with people who ship Ketamine, LSD etc. but I don't have sympathy for people who sell ice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back