EDFL Premier Div 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't see EDS going anywhere near the cap this year.
So if Abers went over again what happens to them? Stripping of premiership, fine of $30 k, drop in player payments $20k less than every other club and automatic audited for the next five years is my suggestion. As for Pacco, somebody else can suggest their penalty.
Find it hard for Abers to be over. They had 3-4 senior players miss football going overseas. Also reimers only played 3 games. Also the likes of Blackwell, Johns and Austin missing games during the year I’d suggest they are well under. If not then questions need to be ask as they would’ve been well over if reimers played more games.

Find it hard for Abers to be over. They had 3-4 senior players miss football going overseas. Also reimers only played 3 games. Also the likes of Blackwell, Johns and Austin missing games during the year I’d suggest they are well under. If not then questions need to be ask as they would’ve been well over if reimers played more games.
Why?
Guys like Austin and Foster that played most games this year as compared to basically none the year before off VFL and AFL lists. They had to shed 20k just to make this years starting line even before they added these guys in.

From 2017 they will have shed 40k in player payments whilst adding Austin, Foster, Cachia losing Reimers. It's impressive. Forces one to get creative

Last edited:
Why?
Guys like Austin and Foster that played most games this year as compared to basically none the year before off VFL and AFL lists. They had to shed 20k just to make this years starting line even before they added these guys in.

From 2017 they will have shed 40k in player payments whilst adding Austin, Foster, Cachia losing Reimers. It's impressive. Forces one to get creative
Austin played 9 games and foster player an extra 5 this year.
Considering Rush missed 10 S cattapan 11 n Catappan 6 reimers 16 that’s a lot of money saved their.

So if Abers went over again what happens to them? Stripping of premiership, fine of $30 k, drop in player payments $20k less than every other club and automatic audited for the next five years is my suggestion. As for Pacco, somebody else can suggest their penalty.

Umm, it's the EDFL. My guess is the President will be made to stand in the 'naughty corner' for 15 minutes.

Umm, it's the EDFL. My guess is the President will be made to stand in the 'naughty corner' for 15 minutes.
Yes, undoubtedly some club presidents have more influence at EDFL headquarters than others. John Larkins amongst them.

Edit: Bloody hell. Didn’t realise that there was still an embargo on actually mentioning the Abers presidents ( nhoJ snikraL ) name on BF. Encrypts it. Would have thought the suppression order may have expired after 5-6 years.

Last edited:
Agree totally Mel does John have another year of TAC cup or is he too old now?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

This past season was his 19yo year, but talking with him Friday night he's far from done yet and so determined.
Lovely young man who deserves every shot at finally a clean run at it.

Come on Riddeller tell us what you know.
It could be all BS, but at least it's sparked conversation. Nobody knows if anything put on here is true, until it happens, or not.
I know a few clubs are struggling for money to pay the EDFL.
I know clubs are trying to enter the EDFL
I know another club , other than the naughty 3 , has interpretation issues.
I know a lot more about a few issues but that’s all for the time being

I know a few clubs are struggling for money to pay the EDFL.
I know clubs are trying to enter the EDFL
I know another club , other than the naughty 3 , has interpretation issues.
I know a lot more about a few issues but that’s all for the time being
Aww you're no fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johncock and Clare lastest signings at Pacco.
Will they fit all these players under the points.
Both players come over as 4 points to go with McConnell as a 3. That’s 11 points for 3 players.

Both players come over as 4 points to go with McConnell as a 3. That’s 11 points for 3 players.
McConnell would attract higher points than that surely?
Played VFL, went to Macedon and now signs on at Pacco.

Edit: checked the RDFL site, he was a 5 pointer while at Macedon.

Few old pacco players retiring would help free up point space I assume
Good on them for bringing in younger talent and not going with an old team for once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back