EDFL Div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Uptherox

All Australian
Apr 15, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cheers mate. It’s clear they are blatantly abusing things which is very disappointing and disrespectful to those clubs doing the right things. We have ALL endured enough over the previous 2 seasons then to see this. One mistake could ruin things again but some just don’t seem to care.
And what’s even more annoying is they could have achieved the same result by doing it outside with chairs 1.5mts apart.
Just saw that OP has their junior preso in the weekend in the rooms with no masks in sight in the photos. Now someone is a confirmed positive so they have to all isolate until they get a negative result. Have Moreland council given room access back to clubs?? I know Hume haven't yet so interesting that NS and OP who I'm guessing are both Moreland have access.

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just saw that OP has their junior preso in the weekend in the rooms with no masks in sight in the photos. Now someone is a confirmed positive so they have to all isolate until they get a negative result. Have Moreland council given room access back to clubs?? I know Hume haven't yet so interesting that NS and OP who I'm guessing are both Moreland have access.

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app
FFS this is just getting worse and people just won’t listen. It’s a disgrace and you would hope that the EDFL fine all these clubs to set a precedent. Otherwise I can see another season being disrupted due to an outbreak.
Most junior presentations were held outdoors which is acceptable.

FFS this is just getting worse and people just won’t listen. It’s a disgrace and you would hope that the EDFL fine all these clubs to set a precedent. Otherwise I can see another season being disrupted due to an outbreak.
Most junior presentations were held outdoors which is acceptable.

turbo and others these clubs could have thought things through better, but don’t think for a minute other clubs haven’t done the same thing, I’m sure inadvertently. One, they shouldn’t post that stuff on sociial media, shows some lack of understanding of the current landscape, and secondly and more importantly the fact is they should have been masked. They weren’t, so let’s hope nothing more serious comes of it. But seriously the messaging (lack of reinforcement) from our authorities and what is actually happening out their the last few weeks, not wearing masks in such environments in somewhat indicative of what is happening in a lot of places outside ofthe football sphere.

What’s going on at East Sunbury looks like most of their senior players are leaving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was only a few years ago KP were docked points because not paying affiliation fees and now on the verge of fielding 4 teams + 18's - What massive turnaround and credit to all the hard working volunteers that have made this happen. The place should be buzzing this season - membership fees, meals/drinks , functions, merchandise etc. A team that was near distinction on the bottom of the lowest division with Jacana - Anything is possible if people stopped the whinging about how hard things are and rolled up their sleeves and get it done ! Well Done Keilor Park Football Club.

It was only a few years ago KP were docked points because not paying affiliation fees and now on the verge of fielding 4 teams + 18's - What massive turnaround and credit to all the hard working volunteers that have made this happen. The place should be buzzing this season - membership fees, meals/drinks , functions, merchandise etc. A team that was near distinction on the bottom of the lowest division with Jacana - Anything is possible if people stopped the whinging about how hard things are and rolled up their sleeves and get it done ! Well Done Keilor Park Football Club.
Massive turn around. Well done to all involved.

Ladder predictions -

Oak Park
Keilor Park
Coburg Districts
Hadfield
————————-
Taylors Lakes
Burnside
Nth Saints
Jacana
Ladder predictions:

Coburg Districts
Oak Park
Taylor’s Lakes
Keilor Park

Northern saints
Hadfield
Burnside
Jacana

Coburg Districts are a great footy side that had a bad start last year. At their best I think they are the best team in the division. Very tough to beat at their home ground.

Ladder predictions:

Coburg Districts
Oak Park
Taylor’s Lakes
Keilor Park

Northern saints
Hadfield
Burnside
Jacana

Coburg Districts are a great footy side that had a bad start last year. At their best I think they are the best team in the division. Very tough to beat at their home ground.
Where is East Sunbury Finishing ?

Ladder predictions:

Coburg Districts
Oak Park
Taylor’s Lakes
Keilor Park

Northern saints
Hadfield
Burnside
Jacana

Horrible ground that one out at districts. Water logged underneath most of winter.

Ladder predictions:

Coburg Districts
Oak Park
Taylor’s Lakes
Keilor Park

Northern saints
Hadfield
Burnside
Jacana

Fair bit of ground to make up on Oak Park who I think will be daylight ahead. Philpot getting on in age but if he can play enough games he could be a big factor for Coburg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back