EDFL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

You do know pubs/clubs/nightclubs/bars are open and are packed right now, yes? Some venues are having literally 100s of people in them per night. Why is a football club any different?

Why can't clubs hold events like this and make a bit of money? This is the way of the future now in a vaccinated society. Get used to it.
Wouldn’t call a footy club a pub or club it’s complete different. Players should be wearing masks simple.

You do know pubs/clubs/nightclubs/bars are open and are packed right now, yes? Some venues are having literally 100s of people in them per night. Why is a football club any different?

Why can't clubs hold events like this and make a bit of money? This is the way of the future now in a vaccinated society. Get used to it.

I guess it’s more that in pubs, restaurants etc your drinking or eating hence the no masks. Footy clubs / Cricket clubs have not been given the green light as yet to have these types of meetings. We still wear masks at work/indoors. Plus you need to scan in and be double vaccinated to enter pubs, clubs etc.
Can you guarantee everyone in this room is double vaccinated and checked in?? If NOT it could become a big issue.

I’m not saying I agree with it but it’s not setting a great example. There are rules and they should be followed as a small minority will f&&& it up for everyone else.
Let’s remember people lost businesses, houses etc due to some idiots not doing the right thing and we went into lockdown time after time.

Football community clubs should be setting examples and thinking of the bigger picture not themselves.

I guess it’s more that in pubs, restaurants etc your drinking or eating hence the no masks. Footy clubs / Cricket clubs have not been given the green light as yet to have these types of meetings. We still wear masks at work/indoors. Plus you need to scan in and be double vaccinated to enter pubs, clubs etc.
Can you guarantee everyone in this room is double vaccinated and checked in?? If NOT it could become a big issue.

I’m not saying I agree with it but it’s not setting a great example. There are rules and they should be followed as a small minority will f&&& it up for everyone else.
Let’s remember people lost businesses, houses etc due to some idiots not doing the right thing and we went into lockdown time after time.

Football community clubs should be setting examples and thinking of the bigger picture not themselves.
Agreed Turbo. Bad look for both. We didn't get the social rooms handed back over to us for anything apart from cleaning to hand over to cricket. Not sure how these clubs are getting away with it and how they are silly enough to put it on social media is beyond me.

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree with you turbo . While I don't agree with all the draconian laws in place clubs are going to have to be aware of what they and the players put up on social media as the league and authorities will be monitoring social media for this type of breech .

Agreed Turbo. Bad look for both. We didn't get the social rooms handed back over to us for anything apart from cleaning to hand over to cricket. Not sure how these clubs are getting away with it and how they are silly enough to put it on social media is beyond me.

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cheers mate. It’s clear they are blatantly abusing things which is very disappointing and disrespectful to those clubs doing the right things. We have ALL endured enough over the previous 2 seasons then to see this. One mistake could ruin things again but some just don’t seem to care.
And what’s even more annoying is they could have achieved the same result by doing it outside with chairs 1.5mts apart.

Cheers mate. It’s clear they are blatantly abusing things which is very disappointing and disrespectful to those clubs doing the right things. We have ALL endured enough over the previous 2 seasons then to see this. One mistake could ruin things again but some just don’t seem to care.
And what’s even more annoying is they could have achieved the same result by doing it outside with chairs 1.5mts apart.
Rules don’t apply to some!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back