Not open for further replies.

BlueJet

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North Ballarat
The odd signing along with clubs B & F's but not much else.

Which you'd surely hand back?

PS: I will be rolling over the 2021 threads either Sunday or Monday to get the 2022 discussion going in earnest.
Most people would - some people have a more desperate need for cash than others though.

The odd signing along with clubs B & F's but not much else.

Which you'd surely hand back?

PS: I will be rolling over the 2021 threads either Sunday or Monday to get the 2022 discussion going in earnest.
Hey mate, did Craigieburn do there research as what Moles has done is similar to what Shermo did a few years back. Was contracted and had an agreement yet signed with another club creating a lot of issues. Don’t wish to bring up old news but know where I’m going.

Hey mate, did Craigieburn do there research as what Moles has done is similar to what Shermo did a few years back. Was contracted and had an agreement yet signed with another club creating a lot of issues. Don’t wish to bring up old news but know where I’m going.

I'm told there's a date where you can change your mind on a contract? Pretty sure that date has passed too. Could quite rightly hold him to it, but in reality probably not what the club needs or wants right now.

I'm told there's a date where you can change your mind on a contract? Pretty sure that date has passed too. Could quite rightly hold him to it, but in reality probably not what the club needs or wants right now.

contracts don’t become “valid” until a clearance has gone in and the player has been registered with that club.

So with clearances not opening untill Feb 1 any player who has signed a contract is technically ( not morally ) not contracted
( for new players to the club )

contracts don’t become “valid” until a clearance has gone in and the player has been registered with that club.

So with clearances not opening untill Feb 1 any player who has signed a contract is technically ( not morally ) contracted

Thanks, mate.

Honestly, Craigieburn are better off without Moles.
He's 36 & put delicately, has an interesting record off field - in addition to shopping himself around quite regularly.

New skipper at Lakeside...View attachment 1295055

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app
A lot to like about this.

So with clearances not opening untill Feb 1 any player who has signed a contract is technically ( not morally ) not contracted
Not entirely true mate. If a player signs a contact then it’s biding contract. He might not be registered but his signed a contract so it’s legally holds up. The question should be why did he change his mind?? Definitely would have taken a sign on but if that wasn’t in his contract his not obligated to pay it back. You would hope he would but who knows. Not much credibility is there.
Anyone from CB shed any light??

Not entirely true mate. If a player signs a contact then it’s biding contract. He might not be registered but his signed a contract so it’s legally holds up. The question should be why did he change his mind?? Definitely would have taken a sign on but if that wasn’t in his contract his not obligated to pay it back. You would hope he would but who knows. Not much credibility is there.
Is this the same player who did the same thing to Strathmore a few years ago? I believe they are still waiting on the return of the sign on. You would think clubs would do their homework.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cupido and castles were both granted clearances by AFL Vic, despite being paid sign ons at a different club, in the O&m this year.

They'd be 32-33,
Tulla are looking pretty strong on paper - will be interesting to see how they go

Still looking like a 2 horse race.

Not long until transfers open and then we'll know a bit more about the other teams.

Who is the other main contender AM?
I can't say that I've been paying a lot of attention.

Airport West mate, but really Tulla has made some huge gains, and look odds on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back