EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete the acc already he’s not coming.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Are you liking your own post? 😉

Why would I delete account in Dec? Clearances close and he isn’t playing I will definitely delete account. I’m a man of my word truth be known.

Are you liking your own post?

Why would I delete account in Dec? Clearances close and he isn’t playing I will definitely delete account. I’m a man of my word truth be known.

You can like your own comments? Thank god you won’t be here to spread more s**t by round 1 then.

Roxy will announce another Craigieburn player in the coming week, recently turned 18, a couple of junior best in comp medals, i think 5 x club best & fairest winner, he is going to be one of the best local footballers for years to come. I wont steal their thunder and will let them announce it unless up the rox wants to confirm details, but this is a great signing for them, watch this space and watch this kid go.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I literally have no idea..... I'll be asking the question tomorrow
Roxy will announce another Craigieburn player in the coming week, recently turned 18, a couple of junior best in comp medals, i think 5 x club best & fairest winner, he is going to be one of the best local footballers for years to come. I wont steal their thunder and will let them announce it unless up the rox wants to confirm details, but this is a great signing for them, watch this space and watch this kid go.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

TL signed some greenvale player Matt Scarpino. Not sure if he is any good though.

on 18 year olds div 1 clubs with 18-5s had to nominate this week whether they play in premier or div 2 if not enough teams in div 1.
not a good sign gents.

And here in lies the problem , the death of under 18s football is occurring in front of our very eyes. The constant swapping and changing age groups by the league and the battle for motivation and competing interests at this age is a serious concern.
A div 1 side playing in premier is not the solution.
Having been involved at club when div 1 club played premier , the spread of resources (club committee helpers etc) is counter intuitive creating a strain on helpers and ultimately has an impact on not just those that participate but the club in general ( financial)

Not great when no 18s before reserves nor is it when the 18s are fixtured as a stand alone on a Saturday morning to even up the home games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he was only one fitted profile of multiple b@f's. may not be him and if not, nuggets description isnt accurate.

Apologies, definitely 1 league b&f, has 2 x older brothers but this one is the best of the 3, not taking anything away from them as they are very good footballers also.

Luke Reichelt is the player

Apologies, definitely 1 league b&f, has 2 x older brothers but this one is the best of the 3, not taking anything away from them as they are very good footballers also.

my son lost a grand final because this boy came up from a bottom age team and killed us. he can play. he hasnt won multiple league b@fs.
must be worrying to be at craigeburn for next season.

Thanks for the info Nugget.... hadn't filtered through my network... still hasn't tbh. Good get if true

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah mate corrected my comment, won comp b&f in 2014 as an under 12, he played in the under 14 finals and got best on in the grand final that year. Very silky player.

thats the grand final l said. He was fantastic and had older boys bluffed. Did not help one of our players broke his leg in first quarter though making them timid after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back