EDFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard today that the agm at hillside last night was a big success. the club is super strong, cash in the bank, record members and big money coming from grants.
maybe a few players moving might change things up, this list has not won a final in two years after many saying they were flag favourites last 2 seasons.
off field success can lead to on field success if everyone stays loyal, something lost in local footy lately. as Ginger said, money hungry egos !!

Heard today that the agm at hillside last night was a big success. the club is super strong, cash in the bank, record members and big money coming from grants.
maybe a few players moving might change things up, this list has not won a final in two years after many saying they were flag favourites last 2 seasons.
off field success can lead to on field success if everyone stays loyal, something lost in local footy lately. as Ginger said, money hungry egos !!
Good on Hillside , on the right track.. Those players leaving wanted more than what the club were willing to offer. Well done sharks

Good on Hillside , on the right track.. Those players leaving wanted more than what the club were willing to offer. Well done sharks

If my mail is right Hillside pay well over for their top tier players. Even if these players were to take pay cuts I'd be surprised if it still wasn't a large amount of money. So I would be surprised if they were leaving the club for bigger sums of money elsewhere...

If my mail is right Hillside pay well over for their top tier players. Even if these players were to take pay cuts I'd be surprised if it still wasn't a large amount of money. So I would be surprised if they were leaving the club for bigger sums of money elsewhere...

My info is Church is getting a pay rise leaving Hillside and going back to Westy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back