Preview Changes/Preview – Round 11 vs. Euro-Yroke (St Kilda)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t get the sense in adopting a smoke and mirrors approach over the fitness (and potentially rushing back of) a fringe player, but they've done stranger, more pointless things I suppose.
Yeah, it might not be smoke and mirrors though, he may have just recovered quicker than expected, just like Spargo is taking WAY longer than expected. Every chance he won't get up of course, but just thought it interesting he was apparently doing a fitness test.

Shouldn't be surprised given she never is around to talk to the media when the s**t hits the fan, I bet if you gave her a positive email about the club she would respond. She's your typical board member, just wants to be important and told she and the club is great.
Board members man, it's like the dole for rich w***ers.

This is probably the least interested I've been in one of our games since Paul Roos took over. Both teams play a horrid brand of football, and quite frankly, the only way change is gonna happen with our mob is if we start to lose to the ordinary sides. The WCE game could be seen as an anomaly if we come out and win this week. Whoever kicks 10 goals will win this one.

Love that Demon13304 has joined the doom and gloom after fighting TK and me for the past couple of years.

Welcome to the darkside

darth vader ive been waiting for you GIF
You and TK to me:
images (12).jpeg
This is my Anakin downfall arc, I've given in to the hatred and anger

Until we beat the Pies on KB and I get sucked in again like nothing ever happened😂

Last edited:
The problem isn't Oliver.
His delivery of the ball (like Billings et al) is as coached.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone optimistic about the result of this game?
Eh, think we'll probably win (St Kilda are hot garbage), but it doesn't mean I'm optimistic about the team. Expect a 65-55 'paper over the cracks' type win.

Goodwin confirmed he’s committed to Petty as a forward.

If he has another 4 possession game with no goals, I’ll spew.

I will admit though, it’s not like we’ve got any other decent options to support young JVR up there, and JVR is already struggling a bit this year.
Not overly happy about it, but I'll cop Petty forward, only if it means Brown is out.

We're only one week removed from Goodwin thinking that three mediocre-poor KPFs was the way to go, so I'll settle for two for now. Can't expect too much from Simon.

This is a perfectly adequate forward mix for now, considering what we've got to pick from:

Pickett - Petty - Petracca (ANB rotating through)
McAdam - JVR - Fritsch (Chandler rotating through)

Not overly happy about it, but I'll cop Petty forward, only if it means Brown is out.

We're only one week removed from Goodwin thinking that three mediocre-poor KPFs was the way to go, so I'll settle for two for now. Can't expect too much from Simon.

This is a perfectly adequate forward mix for now, considering what we've got to pick from:

Pickett - Petty - Petracca (ANB rotating through)
McAdam - JVR - Fritsch (Chandler rotating through)
Id prefer Petty back as well, but yeah I'd cop this.

I guess I can only see us doing anything this year if Petty gets back to to the form he briefly showed in the backend of last year anyway so may as well persist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back