Preview Changes for the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I would of maybe dropped Harmes for Rivers.

Hard to drop anyone even though we might be abit inside heavy. But I reckon without the 2's properly playing having 1 or 2 ins that haven't played in a while ads some hunger and spark, while not messing too chemistry.

Does it really matter?

Was someone different captain last week to the previous? I just assumed it was Melk coz he was against Norf.

Well it's what this week represents, being the Doug Nicholls round. Plus, as defender he can see the game like Luke Hodge and can direct traffic more effectively from the back.

sorry I hit one extra letter on my phone

and you quite clearly didn’t understand my complete piss take of the majority of arm chair experts in this forum
As opposed to your good self who is just an expert right, thank god your here to continue to enlighten us mere mortals with your profound insights

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so much welcome as underwhelmed as usual, but still amused by the superiority complex and delusions of grandeur, now back to The PlayStation, Madden doesn’t play itself

Have fun kids

sorry I hit one extra letter on my phone

and you quite clearly didn’t understand my complete piss take of the majority of arm chair experts in this forum

Exactly the reaction I was looking for. Much appreciated. 😂👍

No worries nice deflection

Melting about team selection is a great board past time.

Only someone who is incapable of having a laugh at themselves or fun in general would deem it unacceptable.

Only someone who is incapable of having a laugh at themselves or fun in general would deem it unacceptable.

having a meltdown hmmmm seems rather child like

having a meltdown hmmmm seems rather child like

Can't believe me highlighting you spelling lose wrong has gone this far honestly. Been well worth the investment.

My 10 yo can even spell lose. :)

Can't believe me highlighting you spelling lose wrong has gone this far honestly. Been well worth the investment.

My 10 yo can even spell lose. :)

I couldn’t care less if I spelt a word wrong everyone spells incorrectly and easily done on a phone

my original point was a piss take of supporters having a melt over selection

something you clearly missed, my 15 month old could of understood that....am I doing it right ?

I couldn’t care less if I spelt a word wrong everyone spells incorrectly and easily done on a phone

my original point was a piss take of supporters having a melt over selection

something you clearly missed, my 15 month old could of understood that....am I doing it right ?

I could do this all day. You're so easy to get worked up. You take yourself wayyyyy too seriously mate. 😉

I could do this all day. You're so easy to get worked up. You take yourself wayyyyy too seriously mate. 😉

go for it

Just going for a kick in the park with my son. Be back in an hour

go for it

If you say so...

Remember the time you told pjfairbairn to provide you with time stamps of Brayshaw skirting an incident coz it was assassinating his character? **** me. 😂 Shit talking on the internets is super serious buisness isn't it saj?

You'd be the most boring campaigner in the world to hang around honestly.

If you say so...

Remember the time you told pjfairbairn to provide you with time stamps of Brayshaw skirting an incident coz it was assassinating his character? fu** me. 😂 sh*t talking on the internets is super serious buisness isn't it saj?

You'd be the most boring campaigner in the world to hang around honestly.

good to know you keep a spreadsheet on my comments I’m flattered. Using a couple of comments on an Internet forum to judge someone, bravo. Feel free to tag some more mates along the way.

as I said just heading out for a kick at the park with my son now, hopefully have some fun and the weather holds out.

speak soo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back