Mod. Notice Change in Guard

Remove this Banner Ad

Pleased Wring Hands GIF

Snuff... Mate, you've done far more for me than this board will ever know. I'm eternally grateful for all and everything you've done in your role. Genuinely, thank you a million.
All the best in becoming a lowlife dwelling regular like the rest of us!

Snuff mate, you're dreaming if you think your new job will save you from the brain rot of procrastinating on BigFooty. There is no escape and you're corrupted like the rest of us.

In saying that, I hope you keep Mod status regardless of your activity, it won't feel right seeing you without it.

Long live getting put in the bin!

Last edited:
Team, some big news, I have had enough of all of you and stepping down as mod...

Ok, not really. I have a new job and need to start to find ways to lessen my biggest addiction in life, discussing / venting / crying / celebrating / bantering all things Freo on here and the first step for me is letting someone else deal with the politics thread Freo board. I'll still be around heaps just hopefully less during work hours

While no one can possibly replace me, the greatest mod ever to exist, I've done the best I can and tricked convinced DragoDelph to step up and do his part. In all seriousness, I'm actually stoked he agreed because I think he will be absolutely elite and couldnt think of a possible better replacement. Please show Drago the respect you showed me and only assault him in PMs

So please join me in welcoming Drago to overlord status
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

Congrats on the new gig my man. Thanks for your hard work.

Getting PTSD of Pav leaving with the trademark avatar of yours!

Edit: Also mate, I always enjoy reading your 'usuuuuallly' well-thought out posts, so at least focus on after your new gig is safe and you're locked-in!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team, some big news, I have had enough of all of you and stepping down as mod...

Ok, not really. I have a new job and need to start to find ways to lessen my biggest addiction in life, discussing / venting / crying / celebrating / bantering all things Freo on here and the first step for me is letting someone else deal with the politics thread Freo board. I'll still be around heaps just hopefully less during work hours

While no one can possibly replace me, the greatest mod ever to exist, I've done the best I can and tricked convinced DragoDelph to step up and do his part. In all seriousness, I'm actually stoked he agreed because I think he will be absolutely elite and couldnt think of a possible better replacement. Please show Drago the respect you showed me and only assault him in PMs

So please join me in welcoming Drago to overlord status
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Thank you Snuffaluphagus! You're a legend. Good luck with the new job!

Thanks for stepping up DragoDelph!

I'm just happy we can go back to spelling Clarke's and Fredricks's name correctly again... 😝

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back