Autopsy Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Love ya Ben. Hopefully we can drag ourselves out of the shit next year and give you something decent to watch over the next few years.

Well done Cunners. What a champ.
Turner is a disgrace and his last quarter showed what a joke we are picking him.
Jack equally as useless with ball.
All power to Cunners but his comment that he couldn't have asked for more in his last game kinda sums up the whole club. Near enough is good enough for this bunch of plodders.

Yes how convenient for the umpires to pay a down the field . Plus they have ear pieces and are told how to umpire from upstairs. This competition is compromised.
Sigh.
  • Cunnington you're the heart and soul of NMFC and I'm sorry we couldn't win for you.
  • LDU, Thomas, Sheezel our bests.
  • Xerri, CTaylor, McDonald our worsts.
  • Larkey so good when he leads, and so frustrating when he doesn't.
  • Our fitness is inexcusable and massive changes are required this offseason.
  • Here's hoping Freo spuds it up in the WA derby tonight.
haha the umpire will find a way for west coast to lose .

2 games left for Jack might be too much

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Let him play, the real work will be done in october when we trade for some blokes to compliment the draft, and we simply have to bacause we cant persist with our current ruck stocks or lack of a 2nd genuine kpf.

How good was Stevos second goal. That’s 3 Votes right there.
I’m now with you, Mav. After the entire season and knowing how few goals we actually kick, I don’t think we can carry players who solely kick goals. The non-efforts contribute more to the opposition than his 25- odd goals a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the players gave it their all. Good on them.
At the ground it was absolutely apparent, we have no forward structure. We broke down at half forward all game long. We are absolutely screaming out for a CHF.
For all those roasting the team, it’s not on. We have it our all and with a better half forward line (and without the scum umpiring we cop every week) that should’ve been a 5 goal win.

What a ****ing joke, the player we should want and need the most at pick 1or 2 (wherever we finish) we won’t have acces to in J.Walter yet all the fuss from anonymous sources about us ****ing with the integrity of the draft by getting access to Sanders. It’s beyond lunacy!!!!!

Finally, Well done Cunners on a great career. I wish you and your family all the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back