Autopsy 76 point Team Effort win vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

geez, what about mcdonald's quick reaction and slick hands to set up hayward goal
he also tackled and applied pressure
no concern at all about mcdonald

Loved Mcdonald's game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was ok.. However he's being played out of position. Imo there are better players to play that same position.

Personally I'd drop Lloyd, Fox to Sub and Campbell to play ressies
I honestly don’t understand why some have Lloyd entering whipping boy territory.

He’s a multiple-time club champion & hasn’t suddenly become a spud.

Florent flushes it from 50 in milestone match​

Ollie Florent runs into the space and drills a beautiful goal in his 100th consecutive game

Published on Apr 28 2024 16:37

I honestly don’t see why some have Lloyd entering whipping boy territory.

He’s a multiple-time club champion & hasn’t suddenly become a spud.

To be fair people naming him to be dropped are bringing in Parker for him not Corey Warner

Maybe Parker just waits for a spot to open up then

Amartey improved today and last week but had 3 touches today, usually doesn't fire against good sides, so arguably is our last player on form. So maybe it's that simple, Parker in Amartey out and one less tall

To be fair people naming him to be dropped are bringing in Parker for him not Corey Warner

Maybe Parker just waits for a spot to open up then
If you went through our side in “order picked”, I reckon Lloyd would still be in the first 15.

As caesar88 noted - he still gets plenty of the pill and is “the general” when it comes to game control and tempo.

Because he’s been so durable, we haven’t had to see what life is like without him.

Amartey improved today and last week but had 3 touches today, usually doesn't fire against good sides, so arguably is our last player on form. So maybe it's that simple, Parker in Amartey out and one less tall
A Parker swap is what I would do personally and play Parker tall

But I don’t think they structure it that way

If you went through our side in “order picked”, I reckon Lloyd would still be in the first 15.

As caesar88 noted - he still gets plenty of the pill and is “the general” when it comes to game control and tempo.

Because he’s been so durable, we haven’t had to see what life is like without him.

He looked lost early 24, but he was outstanding of late. Agree he is not bottom 6 at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back